The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Sorry for the spam-fest but I just got the last part of my vegetation in place and had to see how it all looked in-game :)

Wdn95R0.jpg

Just over million tris, 26 different plant types all using a single texture, all set up correctly with LODs... I can't get over just how well AC handles 3D grass / trees :confused:

27FRxIY.jpg

vKWP6lT.jpg

JiXCysi.jpg

mpHKPz2.jpg

I am rather happy :)

Sorry for the spam-fest but I just got the last part of my vegetation in place and had to see how it all looked in-game :)

Wdn95R0.jpg

Just over million tris, 26 different plant types all using a single texture, all set up correctly with LODs... I can't get over just how well AC handles 3D grass / trees :confused:

27FRxIY.jpg

vKWP6lT.jpg

JiXCysi.jpg

mpHKPz2.jpg

Nothing to be sorry about here, boss. Nothing at all...

Wdn95R0.jpg

27FRxIY.jpg

vKWP6lT.jpg

JiXCysi.jpg

mpHKPz2.jpg

Wow... Is this the Falkefloppywhatzzitberg track? looks amazing! (Wish I could remember the long German names) :D

While on a break from major work on Watkins I decided I wanted to get some updates together for Bridgehampton and Riverside. During the latest NAGP race some details bothered me about Bridge. One thing in particular was the lack of AO on the buildings. I didn't know what AO was back when I first made them and thought I could live without it for 2.0 but I was wrong. Also I really hated that the windows weren't transparent so I made some simple interiors and remapped the UV to allow some AO. Still need to tweak colors/brightness and add some people in there but already it looks better I think. I also experimented with the Watkins trees and I think they look pretty good.

Screenshot_rss_gt_vortex_v10_bridgehampton_21-4-118-15-33-48.jpg

Screenshot_rss_gt_vortex_v10_bridgehampton_21-4-118-15-32-2.jpg

Screenshot_rss_gt_vortex_v10_bridgehampton_21-4-118-15-31-31.jpg

Last edited:
I got CM set up and went to make some skins for the Monaco (to see how it goes) and it seems pretty convenient, although it feels like it's glossier than the ingame showroom.

419snGT.jpg

First test pattern, two-tone vinyl top.

ELKd3ny.jpg

Then more complicated with NYPD livery. I can't get the font to work though - it just uses some default one when I tell it to use the included ttf.

Also 'save knh' didn't move the driver, idk.

Last edited:
While on a break from major work on Watkins I decided I wanted to get some updates together for Bridgehampton and Riverside. During the latest NAGP race some details bothered me about Bridge. One thing in particular was the lack of AO on the buildings. I didn't know what AO was back when I first made them and thought I could live without it for 2.0 but I was wrong. Also I really hated that the windows weren't transparent so I made some simple interiors and remapped the UV to allow some AO. Still need to tweak colors/brightness and add some people in there but already it looks better I think. I also experimented with the Watkins trees and I think they look pretty good.

View attachment 247732

View attachment 247733

View attachment 247734

While you're at it, any chance for few more pits in Riverside?

View attachment 247732

View attachment 247733

View attachment 247734
Can we have seagulls/eagles gliding high in the sky? :D

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%