The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Just a thought; maybe a 3d tree trunk with a few branches, and then a couple sprites with leaves set to camera facing?
Camera facing system lighting is so screwed up it would never work. 3D trees just are not worth it in AC IMO. The only one to make them work is moose with his procedural rally stages. He has Y trees and then when you get close a 3D tree fades into view with the use of a custom shader.

after bedridden for weeks.

i can paint again.
sort of.

some early state.

df.131.jpg

df.130.jpg

cant you make that gold and the red brighter looks really dim it dont match the blue :)
or maybe remove the gold and leave it white would look much better that gold is really low.
i can. but i'm afraid i won't match the real color of the livery.
it's Keyshot thing that makes thing darker. but i need to check also whether i took wrong photo references for the colors or not so i can adjust the colors. because i don't know how it looks in game yet. AC sometimes blow the color up.
KfFw55X.jpg

i can. but i'm afraid i won't match the real color of the livery.
it's Keyshot thing that makes thing darker. but i need to check also whether i took wrong photo references for the colors or not so i can adjust the colors. because i don't know how it looks in game yet. AC sometimes blow the color up.
KfFw55X.jpg
Yeah those colors look great, its the blue thats off, in the real photo the blue and red and gold all accent each other, the colors match,
your blue looks like a coke can really shiny, so to me yeah it didnt match and comparing this reference to yours the blue is off I would say, sorry for interfering lol :D

Yeah those colors look great, its the blue thats off, in the real photo the blue and red and gold all accent each other, the colors match,
your blue looks like a coke can really shiny, so to me yeah it didnt match and comparing this reference to yours the blue is off I would say, sorry for interfering lol :D
no worries. thanks for noticing and the input also CC. :thumbsup:

no worries. thanks for noticing and the input also CC. :thumbsup:
Like I say looking at the reference the real reference the red and gold you nailed 100% looks perfect to what you made,
comparing your livery against the real livery your blue looks purple not really deep blue, so looked off slightly I was thinking it was a fake livery so just make the gold lighter to match the blue lol :D
83031623859fbe7a21a2f3e1e607bc38.png
to be honest your livery looks much nicer :p

this morning I caught the bastard as the sun was a rising. Now its my turn.
FSGeUYl.jpg

the track workflow ive created allowed me to create this from scratch in 24 hours inc 7 hours sleep :), a thematic 20 km of british motorways.and this level of detail and variation is everywhere. quick change of art and we can have a new theme etc.. hope to show more soon.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 4.8%