The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

not sure if it really belongs in "what are you working on"
more like "what stupid thing are you trying out for nothing"

following @garyjpaterson great idea...

bo_lego_02.JPG
bo_lego_01.JPG

sure brings up memories!!

Last edited:
Wow. Looking really good @Pixelchaser! :) Is this going into a full-fledged Assetto Corsa track? I can't remember if you announced a new project, although I've been absent from the forums quite a bit lately...so, the odds are high I could have forgotten. :laugh:

@Pixelchaser Will that become a closed circuit? It reminds me of that one race event in Lithuania I think it was, which also uses a highway intersection.

its going to be a circuit for sure. the interchanges allow it to be a circuit. building off and away from the initial motorway is to be figured out. I'm sure I can squeeze an A class road system in there. but basically its just a theme track which is british real roads. and I take my queues from other title. and that includes modelling and general level of detail appropriate to bring such a large track to life. so no super swanky best ever detail everywhere, just enough to bring it to life I guess like truck sim environmental designers might make except I'm to 1:1 scale and graphics a bit better in ac.

Last edited:
another complex intersection. this is the second of 3 different intersection thingymajigs. no idea what this is called but it allows high speed direction change from a N-S to E-W road (at crazy speeds :) )
5651dyG.jpg

It won't be finished until you add some clown in a Camry doing 10 under and hogging the overtaking lane. :laugh::laugh:

Seriously though, this has so much potential with traffic added.

It won't be finished until you add some clown in a Camry doing 10 under and hogging the overtaking lane. :laugh::laugh:

Seriously though, this has so much potential with traffic added.

I believe so too. but.. left hand drive, right hand drive. in the back of my mind a british theme maybe isn't the best. but part of my design routines with this is thematic. so there will be something different in the works for right hand driving based upon my build methods.

As a track though Its not going to be for everyone because driving real roads in a sim on your own is very boring. but ill say that when you are with others cruising at silly speeds I have not experienced anything quite as exhilarating in this sim before. Ive idioticly cancelled projects before because of never testing multiplayer aspects. its quite a different experience and that's all I hope to create with it. I hope to get the traffic mod working for sure. the end goal with that being a situation where you cant quite max it out so easily with other traffic around, like the autobahn.

I love the sense of motion blur at 200 in the morning.
9bJdVPl.jpg

p.s. I hope there can be a flashing lights shader soon (my track needs the cops). maybe even some real indicators functionality for the cars?

Last edited:
I believe so too. but.. left hand drive, right hand drive. in the back of my mind a british theme maybe isn't the best. but part of my design routines with this is thematic. so there will be something different in the works for right hand driving based upon my build methods.

As a track though Its not going to be for everyone because driving real roads in a sim on your own is very boring. but ill say that when you are with others cruising at silly speeds I have not experienced anything quite as exhilarating in this sim before. Ive idioticly cancelled projects before because of never testing multiplayer aspects. its quite a different experience and that's all I hope to create with it. I hope to get the traffic mod working for sure. the end goal with that being a situation where you cant quite max it out so easily with other traffic around, like the autobahn.

I love the sense of motion blur at 200 in the morning.
9bJdVPl.jpg

p.s. I hope there can be a flashing lights shader soon (my track needs the cops). maybe even some real indicators functionality for the cars?

I'm Australian. Go left handed. It's under represented in games/sims, and how are you supposed to raise your visor to other passing knights if you drive on the right.
Ridiculous I tell you!! :roflmao::roflmao:

All said though, I'll grab this with or without traffic.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%