The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Not so much working as the opposite of that, but I set up a row of parked cars to find out how hard it is to handbrake-180-park.

From what I've learned you have to handbrake earlier and steer into the parking spot a lot more than I expected.

sO6ZmZK.jpg

~4 bmws and a crown victoria were totaled in the making of this success. I might try to get in between 2 adjacent cars next.

Last edited:
Not so much working as the opposite of that, but I set up a row of parked cars to find out how hard it is to handbrake-180-park.

From what I've learned you have to handbrake earlier and steer into the parking spot a lot more than I expected.

sO6ZmZK.jpg

~4 bmws and a crown victoria were totaled in the making of this success. I might try to get in between 2 adjacent cars next.
did you make the parked cars into moveable objects to tumble them into the water? Please release if yes.

@arixant honestly I find "Before" a little better regarding the house on the left. Your ediit seems to aim mostly at higher contrast, but (to me) it makes the objects somewhat more artificial too

@arixant honestly I find "Before" a little better regarding the house on the left. Your ediit seems to aim mostly at higher contrast, but (to me) it makes the objects somewhat more artificial too

Its not really that im going for contrast its the actual color the buildings are painted, sadly the "original" (i say that with the largest air quotes imaginable.) textures from this track were made in the late 00s with a lot of inaccuracies. The window textures are definitely going away though i'm not happy with those at all.

and also a current main building wip to keep the thread going.

Last edited:
did you make the parked cars into moveable objects to tumble them into the water? Please release if yes.
They're just solid, movables only weigh about 5kg so it looks weird.

Can't release it, that's not water it's the void where a parking lot will be

Last edited:
2 is much harder than 1, at least on this ~3 lane wide road. Can't get enough inward velocity to the spot, this is about as good as I can get.
KTCVmqU.jpg

RIP 2 more M3s, crown victoria will buff out (the M3 just gets t-boned when it goes bad)

Meanwhile, something for the driver to hold onto and more coilovers.
PvQlmBi.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 1 12.5%