The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

tried with another account. I see button. Sadly they have "blacklisted" me. Sad. i have also apologized with mail. At least a message "you're out" or a warning would have been kind

RSS GTN_Darche_96 Freisinger Skin
kbwnmdm00vaqavgzg.jpg
16lt4e9u5035h9lzg.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5els691cpywa96q/austin_mini_cooper.zip?dl=0

"Release Candidate" i mean, without any found problem, will be go online as this

I had a go at this version the other day. The VR seating position is way too far back. Can this be fixed ? Changing the seating position with the app makes the UI come way too close.

Other than that the physics seemed a bit strange to me, when stepping on the throttle in a turn the car would shoot almost straight ahead with lot's of power. Much more than racing cars I'd say..

And a little nitpick maybe but the steering wheel texturing seemed kind of bland.

I had a go at this version the other day. The VR seating position is way too far back. Can this be fixed ? Changing the seating position with the app makes the UI come way too close.
The UI should 'reset' to default the next time you load the car after the new seating position is saved. It's that way in CM, anyway.
Some default seating positions in mod cars are ... interesting to say the least. The term' back seat driver' springs to mind sometimes.

ahahaahah, keep in mind racing minis ( and even mine ) have seats really pushed backwards, not to have your foots in yoga position, i think standard cockpit cam is good, but for vr there are other values?

Hello folks, i try working on a mod from a friend, and we get the error that the digital_instruments might be broken. the thing is though, the car has no analog instruments and the ini is empty.
any ideas?

No no, its therapeutic! By the time you finish the first LOD, you'll look back and wonder what you needed that extra ~600% tris for in the first place! :D

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i had to stop at 55k tris on lod1, i think, for me, is a really good result indeed. I read somewhere that lod2 is used for mirrors. that's a shame, i would ditch a lot of front details like wipers and so on for lod2

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i had to stop at 55k tris on lod1, i think, for me, is a really good result indeed. I read somewhere that lod2 is used for mirrors. that's a shame, i would ditch a lot of front details like wipers and so on for lod2
The fact you're even bothering to do LODs at all is something that sets you above many :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%