The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

since i did those 2 in the last 24 hours, im hoping some of the 2018 GT Masters skins get a quick update as well from the original creators ;)
__custom_showroom_1566858216.png

And maybe a couple of those track side vehicles, like the old Volkswagen bus, in some of the parking lots!
I just imagine having the Lotus 49 parked beside it, wouldn't it look epic?:geek:

Working on some 70's skins for the Carrera. I'll throw em in a pack as I finish them. The first one should be good to go in a day or two.
custom-showroom-1567115868.png

Screenshot-ks-porsche-911-carrera-rsr-ks-laguna-seca-27-8-119-21-39-55.jpg
Hal, those are very nice, we could have used them very recently when we raced the Carrera on Feldbergring. Not that there is a lack of skins for that car, but we will take anything vintage! :) If you get bored of making skins for that car, we also want to race the Miura P400 as soon as we have enough skins for it, but no one seems to wanna skin that car..

Well,
Ferrucio Lamborghini himself was totally against racing his cars. If he would know what some ppl are doing, he would roll over....:cry:
Seriously now.
Problem is, there is no racing Miuras as far as I know, (thank the gods for that...)
Although just looking around a bit I found this...
bbff8df39bae254c5564517d468c3af0.jpg

I'm not much of a racing historian. But hey, if you have some pictures of racing Miuras, throw em on here and I could see what I can do.
The thing is, I would like to keep it "real", I'm really not into making fantasy skins, sorry for that.:)
Laters!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • At a friends house