The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

View attachment 337150

View attachment 337153

I didnt think I'd ever be contributing to this thread again but heres something. Remember WSGT2, well its coming, granted a little later then expected. I know not everyone likes how our group(Chivas) does things but we are improving with every release and now we have access to a lot of scratch made models that I hope a lot of you are looking forward to.
hopefully charles can handle criticism this time around. absolute shame a lot of these models end up with him and he cant for the life of him handle managing a project.

I'm on the home stretch now, with Fonteny. Just adding all the non-grass vegetation to sections 50-100 (so, ferns, flowers, cow parsley, dandelions, bracken). I'm still on course for a pre-Christmas release too, all being well :)

i3jXKPD.jpg

PCAy6q9.jpg

I'm on the home stretch now, with Fonteny. Just adding all the non-grass vegetation to sections 50-100 (so, ferns, flowers, cow parsley, dandelions, bracken). I'm still on course for a pre-Christmas release too, all being well :)

i3jXKPD.jpg

PCAy6q9.jpg
Cannot wait!
Did Hervé Fonteny (the plumber) make it in anywhere? I don't want to spend three hours looking for him if he's not there..!

;)

gt2RTNd.jpg

Thinking about skins to include... maybe high-viz yellow?

Testing suggested it does 0-60 in about 4.5 seconds. Also added dual mufflers, now it needs rollcage foam, driver animation, seatbelts and miscellaneous texture efforts and I can release it.

I haven't yet seen a banana for AC, so... Formula Abarth / trophy truck for scale
Gj97yTH.jpg

Last edited:
gt2RTNd.jpg

Thinking about skins to include... maybe high-viz yellow?

I hope this is "for testing purposes only" :p

Would love the green with flake paint like they painted the Rail kart.
Any chance for Grind Hard Plumbing Co's cars? I'd rock that Barbie jeep or Modyssey!

Any chance for Grind Hard Plumbing Co's cars? I'd rock that Barbie jeep
I thought about it, I do like its absurd handling characteristics, but a sorta core feature is if it tips over you can get out and put it upright instead of AC just sending you to the pits. It's not next on my list of silly stuff though. Cause that list has a lotta things on it.

Last edited:
New bridge in place, other new 'stonework' done :)laugh:), and a few shots of the overall environment. When I started this projects 2 years ago I never dreamed it would end up looking like this :confused: I am in love with it :inlove:

1sai4sj.jpg

wP3jsMH.jpg

P261wsX.jpg

YzuPPnd.jpg

j88O5HP.jpg
Absolutely stunning, I get so envious of the talent of some of the modders on this forum.
Can't wait to stack my car many times on this piece of art.
If ever you or LilSki want to try your hand at a couple of Aussie tracks I have point cloud data to 1m for Lakeside and Morgan Park in Queensland Australia. ;)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 478 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 142 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.1%
Back