The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

@NielsTie I'm not ever going to tire of real looking fictional GT3 skins with that level of quality, so glad to hear it!

I've already started a thread for this, but the Toyota 7 is taking shape! Camera matching is being a pain in the rear, so until I get my head out of my ass, I can only hope this is relatively close to the real 7.View attachment 338569

Ohhh, that's the Toyota 7! I got this completely mixed up. OK, consider my interest piqued.

1999 Skin Pack for RSS F2000 V10

Car Skin = done
Driver Suit = done
Driver Gloves = done
AC Crew = done
Helmet = 50% done but :poop:

animiertes-gif-von-online-umwandeln-de (2).gif

OyxNm0e.jpg

e1XwvvT.jpg

Banana, P13 and Crosskart are done so back to this project. Trying out the CSP carpaint for rally blue, bit of tweaking yet on the specular values. Also got some physics for it from @aphidgod so now I can neutral drop it and get all the squat.

I modeled in the trunk handle and the lower part of the rear bumper, although if anyone happens to have a 2002 hatchback rear bumper some closeups of this section wouldn't go amiss for making it more accurate. The sedans all seem to have an extra diffuser piece on top of this part.
uJZbrWx.jpg

Are you having trouble with the approval or unforeseen matters put in a delay. I always wait in anticipation for your great works.
No it's all ready to go. They are putting release stuff together for their website and they want it all to be done at the same time. So I am just waiting for them to finish their end. So as soon as they give me the go ahead it will be posted here on RD.

I don't know if I ever mentioned it here but they had me build the track for them. So this whole thing is their project and they want to put it out a certain way.

EDIT: Just got informed they are looking for a Wed Dec 18th 9PM EST release.

Last edited:
OyxNm0e.jpg

e1XwvvT.jpg

Banana, P13 and Crosskart are done so back to this project. Trying out the CSP carpaint for rally blue, bit of tweaking yet on the specular values. Also got some physics for it from @aphidgod so now I can neutral drop it and get all the squat.

I modeled in the trunk handle and the lower part of the rear bumper, although if anyone happens to have a 2002 hatchback rear bumper some closeups of this section wouldn't go amiss for making it more accurate. The sedans all seem to have an extra diffuser piece on top of this part.
uJZbrWx.jpg
Would this do the job?
Or ofcourse google anything similar.

ArvMVGF.jpg

Checking out the capabilities of CSP's metallic paint shader... leaves a few things to be desired but it's much better than vanilla.

sort of all the factory colours; sonic yellow (2003) and blaze yellow (2002), WR blue and savanna green (not wrx trim), aspen white and midnight black, platinum silver and sedona red. The white, red, silver and black all got sold in two-tone too so I'll slot in versions of those once I've pinned down the best parameters. For anything where the difference makes a difference I'm calling it a 2002 WRX, but it's easy to add 2003 & Outback Sport liveries.

ArvMVGF.jpg

Checking out the capabilities of CSP's metallic paint shader... leaves a few things to be desired but it's much better than vanilla.

sort of all the factory colours; sonic yellow (2003) and blaze yellow (2002), WR blue and savanna green (not wrx trim), aspen white and midnight black, platinum silver and sedona red. The white, red, silver and black all got sold in two-tone too so I'll slot in versions of those once I've pinned down the best parameters. For anything where the difference makes a difference I'm calling it a 2002 WRX, but it's easy to add 2003 & Outback Sport liveries.
Kind of silly request, but could you make RHD + LHD? kinda kills inmersion when your whole rig is set for LHD. If not possible i understand. :thumbsup:

Also the cars aren't necessarily identical other than their interiors between OE markets, and I have -2381636236 interests in doing both USDM and JDM versions. I'm officially retiring from doing **** I'm not personally interested in doing.

Also the cars aren't necessarily identical other than their interiors between OE markets, and I have -2381636236 interests in doing both USDM and JDM versions. I'm officially retiring from doing **** I'm not personally interested in doing.
Kinda kills motivation when you have to make two separate models for little to no reason (and for free), but you might get lucky.
Understood, its fine and yeah, after all you guys are commiting your time for free which is totally understandable :)

ArvMVGF.jpg

i'll take one in yellow please
also could you make a version where i could sit at the back ? And with a child seat
'k thx

Kind of silly request, but could you make RHD + LHD? kinda kills inmersion when your whole rig is set for LHD. If not possible i understand. :thumbsup:
It's going to be LHD only. The driver's just copied from some other car until I do an interior.

See what I can do about a child seat...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%