The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

:whistling:

Screenshot_lotus_49_bremgarten_22-3-121-12-38-56scr.jpg

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I've been quietly working on some payware historic Italian tracks, amongst them Napoli 1934-57, Pescara 57, Bari 1947-56, San Remo (Ospedaletti) 1948-51, Livorno 1937... and all at various stages of development and based on LiDAR and photogrammetry data.
I'll open up a thread soon, but for the time being, here's a video of the first track I'll be releasing, Napoli. There's still a list of things to do a mile long, but it's getting there. Lots of placeholder textures to swap out, and things to implement, but release should be soon. :)

View attachment 456883

great news!! Napoli is one gem for sure and a version of Pescara, that sound amazing :)

The only version I remember is the one in GPL that had the strangest dip in it. I crashed out more times on that track in the leagues we raced on it.
This one looks so much better, you can't even compare it to the older one.
I wonder If those Chalets are expensive to stay at, looks like a great place to watch a race !

Looking at my initial post above, 'Its C7 from PGR3', I realized it can be interpreted in many wrong ways, for example as an accusation 'stolen model from PGR3 boo' which wasn't my intention at all.

What I actually wanted to say, is that that my guess for the car in GRT-RT-500s post was Callaway C7, and I remember seeing it in a game which I really like (at least, not forcing others obviously). Since I liked that game I memorized a part of car list, including the Callaway C7 and its hood design, and I made guess based on that. I edited my original post to clarify my point.

English isn't my first language. I'm really sorry for my rushed initial post, but I really didn't mean to post anything offensive.

well.
sorry have to put gtplanet link in here, because uploading image in here are just painfull.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%