The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

No fear of wasting good modding time on driving anymore, it seems the rotary power of 787B was too much for G27's rotary encoder disk. :D

6Gr5KEc.jpg

(I will really regret ordering the brass replacement part if the glue and washer fix for old one works.)

Also this outside project won't be taking away modding time for long, and maybe one day we'll see it in AC too.
knyHOXF.jpg

OejH2LG.jpg

Hide and seek's definitely trickier in the stair car... (what I'm working on is the pit building in the bg)
I just hope whoever of the Kunos staff saw your post in the Physics Bugs subforum burst out laughing on seeing your ..."car" :roflmao::roflmao:

We're giving them Ferraris and Porsches and race cars, and then the guys spend their own time on stair trucks and vans

..is the stair car some inside gag I'm missing?

its still hard to believe you are a normal human but ... im watching you :ninja:

watching.gif

Its an inspiration honestly ... just great stuff

Golden ages of modding ! Track modelers ! car modelers ! physics gurus ! sound designers !....a great community ! theres some serious talent over here

hi5 to all !:thumbsup:
Don't tell that to RayDarcy. We are all stifling creativity over here according to him...:roflmao:

LvATXpk.jpg

Decided to make the non-stairs a stage option so I built a rear bumper and taillights for it. 70s are so much friendlier to modding, every brand (ford flareside, chevy stepside, jeep cj, ...) used these exact lights. Plus the stairtruck has them.

AYMdXCK.jpg

It's funny, I made the Reliant Robin's colours as a joke about the colours people preferred in the 70s, got the names from a hat. This time I went with the actual factual factory colours that you could order Ford light trucks in. (although I think majority of cab-chassis F350s were sold in white)
vd6lNKx.jpg

robin <-------- -----------> ford

as far as I can see, I nailed it on every single one but didn't include black, a 5th shade of brown, or pale + bright greens.

Last edited:
Thanks! yep 8 hours a day on this one, will have to take a little break now but should be close to being done soon.
That's a relief! Would have been a little demoralising if that was just in your free time... :roflmao:

Its not a car I would have picked myself but as always seeing it being made to such high standards changes my mind completely! Interesting to see how well mannered it can be with a live axle :thumbsup:

LvATXpk.jpg

Decided to make the non-stairs a stage option so I built a rear bumper and taillights for it. 70s are so much friendlier to modding, every brand (ford flareside, chevy stepside, jeep cj, ...) used these exact lights. Plus the stairtruck has them.

AYMdXCK.jpg

Seriously looking forward to this, its so silly, so wrong, its everything you could possibly want! :confused::) Model looking super clean too!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.6%