The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

KPhPXHu.jpg

Looks great as usual!
If I may nitpick again ( :redface: ), the rear reg plate looks bend, but I think it should be straight.
In my country I've never seen bend plates on a Focus and couldn't think of a reason the UK had them. Correct me if I'm wrong, ofcourse :)

Yeah its a good point, you do see it quite often though the plate curves with the bumper (the front in most of my ref pics is). I just cloned the plate from the front, will probably flatten the rear one.

Guys I require assistance I have gotten permission to convert the 2009 Subaru Legacy B4 GT300 into AC by Mexes(not the 2011 one ported to rf2) though there is a high chance that ill get permission in the future for that.

8.jpg

I have all the files but I only know physics and skins and due to my education I dont have the time to learn how to convert cars for assetto corsa. All the textures and stuff are already done so its just a port that is required.

Would anyone be willing to convert the model in with dials and lights and shader stuff and then I can do the physics and everyone is happy we all live happily more cars and then after this is released ill have permission for the supra gt500.

if this all goes well ill do everything in my power to try and convince TeamBB to allow a SuperGT conversion.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 291 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.6%