The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I think Kakusso is your best bet - but I don't know what's up with that mod now. If you read the mod thread new data-based physics were ready but they never got to update the mod so something's up. Also, if they ever update the mod I'd love to see the 3D model receive some clean-up because I personally thought making liveries for it was a bit of a pain. :x

https://i.imgur.com/SWv0FLO.png
the last release of the mod had a few easy to solve issues that Kakusso has not yet come around to fix. It used over 500 MB of RAM just for the textures (used huge png files that AC would convert to uncompressed dds internally). Gary iirc had new physics ready for it.

Maybe you have better luck contacting Kakusso

Rubbers on the indicators rubbers on the windows and in the mirror

Mesh cleaning now ! so i can add the remaining bits and cuts and ofc a door handle

qvbJrJs.png

95_BMW_m3-LTW_DV-11-CI-01.jpg

Last edited:
I just have a short conversation with Fonsecker: that 3D model seems the one ripped from Forza, so it's an illegal one and I can't share it on this forum.
It's a pitty, would be nice to share this car with you guys, but I can't do nothing at the moment: I'm not a 3D modder so I'm not able to recreate a 3D car from scratches.

I just have a short conversation with Fonsecker: that 3D model seems the one ripped from Forza, so it's an illegal one and I can't share it on this forum.
It's a pitty, would be nice to share this car with you guys, but I can't do nothing at the moment: I'm not a 3D modder so I'm not able to recreate a 3D car from scratches.
Your "found" or the model of kakusso?

Your "found" or the model of kakusso?
That's not the model of Kakusso, it cames from Forza.
I asked to him anyway to be sure it wasn't his one.
Nothing I can do more.
Sorry, copyright in this world is an heavy topic.

Edit: I could use the Kakusso 3D model with his permission, anyway all the liveries here on RD works only on that "illegal" 3D model, so I decided to work on that car. But just now I realise I can't share it with you.

I'm not sure that model is from Forza, as at first glance it looks too bad for that honestly
---------------------------

Is this how a blown diffusor works?
Screenshot_rac_ks_nordschleife_10-4-117-22-8-26.jpg

Decided on giving the car a drivetrain close to the old Formula Renault 3.5, high reving V6. Suspension is a mess, I sorta can tune springs and dampers on an existing car to alter handling, but I have my problems starting from scratch.

the last release of the mod had a few easy to solve issues that Kakusso has not yet come around to fix. It used over 500 MB of RAM just for the textures (used huge png files that AC would convert to uncompressed dds internally). Gary iirc had new physics ready for it.

Maybe you have better luck contacting Kakusso
I have the proper physics for it (would need a bit of updating to my current standards but most of it is there)...just don't have a proper model for it. What @Giovaneveterano posted looks like the PCARS model.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 6.7%