Timed Races?

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Scuderia Sprezzatura
This may be common knowledge, and may be buried in the forum somewhere, but I spent quite a bit of time searching for an answer and haven't found anything.

Is there a way to set up AC for single-player timed races, rather than by lap count?

no, not a this point in time.
it was in a poll on the support forum, but not a lot of users seem to be interested in that feature.
I was one of the few who voted for it. I think it ended being 3% or something like that.

no, not a this point in time.
it was in a poll on the support forum, but not a lot of users seem to be interested in that feature.
I was one of the few who voted for it. I think it ended being 3% or something like that.
I do believe the poll was just an experiment to see what people wanted to see first/most. I expect the majority of them to be implemented at some point. Here's hoping anyway.

I do believe the poll was just an experiment to see what people wanted to see first/most. I expect the majority of them to be implemented at some point. Here's hoping anyway.

I agree and like you hope all are implemented eventually. It is just that time instead of laps was not important enough for most to have it sooner than later.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 39 45.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • BMW

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • McLaren

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Toyota

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Intel

Votes: 13 15.1%