AC Tin Top Thursday- Stock Cars at Daytona on Thursday May 30th.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Shed 17 Paul, race 2, I think I just touched you a little on the rear inside, sorry for that, I turned my wheel very quickly to avoid that and then hit my pit-button. A shame actually, 'cause I still wasn't dead last after lap 1 T1, so that's progress :cool:

Anyway, nice car, nice track, butu hard to get it right. Car felt nice but couldn't get my braking under control so I waa all over the place. Good fun though! And while we were also in 'survival of the fittest' I ended up P4, hehe :roflmao:

Next time I'll enter with a little more practice.
No worries Bouke, I felt a light contact and you disappeared, I wasn’t sure what happened until you said. When we ran these cars at the Laustizring they felt a lot better, more grip and stability but here there were very edgy.
If anyone has any modern car/track combos they would like to drive on a Thursday let me know.

No worries Bouke, I felt a light contact and you disappeared, I wasn’t sure what happened until you said. When we ran these cars at the Laustizring they felt a lot better, more grip and stability but here there were very edgy.
If anyone has any modern car/track combos they would like to drive on a Thursday let me know.
Politely, I'd say these cars are <cough> at least poor, unfinished mods. The TCR cars are stonking, leagues ahead - dunno if they're allowed here though.

For tracks I'd agree with stigs thoughts, though they are super anywhere, other than Monza and other tracks with less than 10 corners :p

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 331 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 209 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 225 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 96 20.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 128 26.8%
Back