Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

So i was going for Real lap time Mod and one thing i want to say is

I CAN"T ASSURE THAT THIS MOD WORKS PERFECTLY AS I SEEN LOT OF DIFFERENCES OF THE GAME
but i will try to do my best and Make it works perfect until then have fun on AI 3.1
Any Ideas or any ways you found please post here to make the Mod better ............

I CAN"T ASSURE THAT THIS MOD WORKS PERFECTLY AS I SEEN LOT OF DIFFERENCES OF THE GAME
but i will try to do my best and Make it works perfect until then have fun on AI 3.1
Any Ideas or any ways you found please post here to make the Mod better ............
I'm using 2.1 version, Do I have to restart career with 3.1 or just owerwrite the files?

I'm using 2.1 version, Do I have to restart career with 3.1 or just owerwrite the files?
The tier's are changed so it messes up the AI like Caterham will be best car and RBR will be at last
If you want to continue your career just use the AI file and you will get the game right
the problem with the start (vettel 21, webber 22, alonso 23 etc) i am asking you if this problem is fixable and if it is could you fix it.
Still trying but sorry i didn't find a way to get it right

So you are still tweaking the AI?

Hey.
I just did a 100% race in Australia on legend AI,no assist except for auto gears and the AI Seems way too slow to be perfectly honest.
All done with AI mod 3.1 and the latest database file included on the 1st page.
FP1=2,FP2=1,FP=31,Pole and start-finish win.
Bit disappointing.I think it might be tyre deg too fast on Ai.
Any thoughts?
Oh yeah driving for Renault.

Hey.
I just did a 100% race in Australia on legend AI,no assist except for auto gears and the AI Seems way too slow to be perfectly honest.
All done with AI mod 3.1 and the latest database file included on the 1st page.
FP1=2,FP2=1,FP=31,Pole and start-finish win.
Bit disappointing.I think it might be tyre deg too fast on Ai.
Any thoughts?
Oh yeah driving for Renault.
I say you are too good for AI:D
but i suggest you to use manual gearing and Also Do more races
I did all i can do but if still lacking some thing then i will try to get it .......

Cheers.
BTW your work is very much appreciated,thats for sure!
It's just ...for instance lookingat the 2011race footage in Australia shows widely different laptimes ,It's like my pace in the game matches real life pace for Renault that year but the AI is just a bit (1-2-3s) slower than in real life.
Hm..About man. gears :) am not that good. :)

Cheers.
BTW your work is very much appreciated,thats for sure!
It's just ...for instance lookingat the 2011race footage in Australia shows widely different laptimes ,It's like my pace in the game matches real life pace for Renault that year but the AI is just a bit (1-2-3s) slower than in real life.
Hm..About man. gears :) am not that good. :)
Thank you:D

Actually in manual gearing you have to manage fuel which is major in 100% races
in Auto you can go upto 60+ laps in Monaco in Mix 3 but in Manual you can do about 30-35 laps which makes a lot difference
So try manual some day

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%