Track Designing Competition

Not only have you sinned simply by choosing Spa, but you removed Eau Rouge.
Hereby disqualified. Just kidding. I would probably place your's as my Number 2.

Number One, however, will go to @Jolero02 for his addition to Hungary GP. I think it is one (other that Jim's Interlagos) that could actually happen if we aren't careful.
Jim's Interlagos already has happened. Well not exactly, but quite close.

Not only have you sinned simply by choosing Spa, but you removed Eau Rouge.
Hereby disqualified. Just kidding. I would probably place your's as my Number 2.

Number One, however, will go to @Jolero02 for his addition to Hungary GP. I think it is one (other that Jim's Interlagos) that could actually happen if we aren't careful.
It wouldn’t be the worst track in the world to change, it’s so hard to overtake there although I generally enjoy the track in Hungary in terms of how varied and fun the layout is

After the backlash over the Miami GP layout, Liberty organise a buyout of the proposed New York street circuit that was due to be on the calender a couple of years ago untill the owners could not get the funding they needed. They want to redesign the circuit to put a fresh image of the circuit. Design a circuit in this area( roughly) with F1 specifications.
https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/m/?r=7241912&rf=1

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%