AC TransAm (TA2) at Road Atlanta - Monday Oct 23

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for your effort mate!

I'm a bit lazy to get into this CM and CSP stuff. And I'm afraid my low spec PC wouldn't handle all that eye candy stuff. (Intel i 5, 8 gb RAM, AMD Radeon R9 390)

Hey Reik,

Been a long time but I don't think it's much more complicated than install content manager and telling it where you ac game file is.

If you look at my VR settings, this should actually increase your fps over vanilla AC. In video settings you will obviously need to set the output to your screen and it's resolution rather than the VR headset. FPS can then be moved up or down using mirror resolution and world detail options. You can also limit the frame rate or use vert sync to match the Hz of your monitor.

If it doesn't work intially out you can still use the vanilla launcher to race until you get used to CM/csp. Worst case, just delete it and carry on as you are. It doesn't effect the game (AC.exe) or the vanilla launcher.

Any questions or feedback on the thread please fire them away!

Last edited:
I'm curious what kind of lap times you guys are getting. I've never really taken the time to learn Road America properly until now. I was starting to really enjoy the flow of the track last night, but I imagine I was well below race pace.

looks like your times are closing in on the rest... you should be able to see this same info on the server...

it's a really fun track.

1697640626898.png

Taco Tuesdays.... Muscle Car Mondays...??? Is that a thing? Well, if it's not it should be !! :cool:

Still plenty of space for this event, and still time for practice! If you are on the fence about whether or not this TransAm TA2 mod from VRC is worth springing for, don't be. You won't regret adding these beauties to your collection. Plus, last time I checked they are still on sale.

With some of the sweetest sounding engine sounds currently available in AC coming from those V8s, combined with the raw driving experience you'll get from these TA2 cars, you're guaranteed to have a good time. We look forward to seeing you on the track!

EDIT: Oh, and did I mention we'll be doing a full championship with these cars based on the 2024 TA season starting in January?

Last edited:
Probably too late, but how do you add your name in showroom? I looked into it but haven't been able to figure out how

Edit: I think I figured it out right after I posted this question lol.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 171 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 139 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 93 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 40 8.0%
  • At a friends house