Translation table from "formula [v10,v12,classicearly]" to F1 years?

Is there a translation table of what years the different codenames for formula cars represent?

It's a bit hard to put together since I don't see a turbo indicator either.

EDITED: Here is approximately what we have so far:
  • Formula Classic gen1:, 1986 F1, H shifter, e.g. FW11, 98T
  • Formula Classic gen2: 1988 F1
  • Formula Classic gen3: 1991 e.g. Ferrari 643
  • Formula V12: 1995 F1 Ferrari 412T2
  • Formula V10 gen2: 2002 F1 - Ferrari F2002 or Williams FW24
  • Formula Reiza: 2010 F1, RB6
  • Formula Ultimate: 2019 F1 generic

Last edited:
The Formula Reiza indeed has the RB6 chassis. I just don't understand why they put Pirelli tyres instead of slick Bridgestones. It's not that important but it's a little detail that adds a bit of realism, especially in the future with a custom livery
Same reason why they make a Williams using Bridgestones rather than Michelins like they should...
Anyway clever theat they are doing it by year, when the Senna cars come we will have a a somewhat mixed grid for each year.

Same reason why they make a Williams using Bridgestones rather than Michelins like they should...
Anyway clever theat they are doing it by year, when the Senna cars come we will have a a somewhat mixed grid for each year.
Hmmm, maybe you're right, but I still think of the F Classics which feature Goodyear tyres. Among them I reckon Benetton using Pirelli, while the others cars used Goodyear tyres. So I don't think a tyre brand is that important in discovering which cars they used as base.
If that was a thing then they shouldn't have used Goodyear tyres.

As said nothing important, it just adds a bit of realism, and in a 2010 car I expected to find 2010 tyres. Like every other car has a tyre brand from its year

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 270 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 218 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 146 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%