Triple Screen Settings not saved

Hi,

I am running AC with Content manager and when I set the Triple screen settings in the game via the triple screen app, it doesn't stick. So everytime i start a new session, I need to set it up again. It's really annoying. Can anybody think of a solution?

Content manager is up to date, recommended version. Exe file is now located in AC folder, but I tried other places as well. No change.

Custom Shaders Patch also installed but also recommended version.

P.S. I went into cfg file and altered the Triple Screen notepad file manually as well. But it still shows default when I run the game. So Content Manager does not read that NotePad file.

Last edited:
Hi, I had the same issue and I think I found my error.
I change the triple screen setting via Documents/AssettoCorsa/Cfg and then triple screen setup and it seems to work.
I previously did the same change in ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/assettocorsa/cfg and I had no save setting like you did.
Hope this help if you didn't find answer yet.

Hi, I had the same issue and I think I found my error.
I change the triple screen setting via Documents/AssettoCorsa/Cfg and then triple screen setup and it seems to work.
I previously did the same change in ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/assettocorsa/cfg and I had no save setting like you did.
Hope this help if you didn't find answer yet.
Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 40 51.9%