Tyre damage becomes clearly visible: new shiny and smooth slowly to matte because of tyre wear

Misc Tyre damage becomes clearly visible: new shiny and smooth slowly to matte because of tyre wear 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Now that we are able to see the textures ... well, I thought it would be a new tyre mod. But in the end, the same files that have been around for years and years and which I already have in my own mods for several games, lol.
Hahahaha
Why change something that looks good and is a pain in the ass to change, not to mention the skill it takes? I have 0 photoshop skills, I just made them available for 2022 with credits to the previous guys :D

Well, this one is without 'holes'! https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/real-tire-damage-for-slicks-inter-and-wets.36666/

Last edited:
Well i think you don't have to because i just copy pasted it on my game and myteam livery was still on while this mod was also on so i don't know why but it worked for me. It seems it doesn't change the files where the liveries are
They did change the files, but the changes are very minor. I will post an update later, probably tomorrow, because this does not look like something that needs immediate fixing. You can use this mod for now on patch 1.07 and you won't notice the differences they made.

Last edited:
They did change the files, but the changes are very minor. I will post an update later, probably tomorrow, because this does not look like something that needs immediate fixing. You can use this mod for now on patch 1.07 and you won't notice the differences they made.
I don't know if you understood me. I asked if the copy paste worked with myteams mods and you said no, but i tryed myself and the mod worked while myteam mod was also working

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%