United States & Canada

• Kyle Evers

I'd say it'd be good as long as we have a bigger field of like 20.

• Kyle Evers

:pound:Lol this was so funny to look through because I forgot how much older you all are than me. I don't have any pictures on my computer or a camera accessible right now, so I can't post anything yet.

Myself and a couple of CFA volunteer mates. It was a loud shirt party, and yes, we'd drunk alot of Bundy. I'm the stooge in the middle with the flowery shirt....
*shakes head*
Kids these days.

n533988351_1972723_9622.jpg

I'm in Santa Clarita in Southern California, and I have a buddy who sim races regularly who lives in Dublin California. Another buddy in the Sacramento area, but neither of them races here at RD.

So what's the deal? Why do you ask? :)

Hey Keener, I just saw this post. I am very interested in GT Pro class racing here. I have participated in two club events on Sunday nights and they were both excellent races. I would definitely be interested in a league, but Tuesday may not work for me. Sunday nights are perfect, Tuesdays might work - I'd have to see, but can't guarantee Tuesdays.

EVO GT Pro League - Let us know if you're interested

Hey guys, we've tried to form a GT Pro league for our EVO contingent in North America a few times in the last 3 months. Since we've been running on tuesday nights and a few other special events, I wanted to test the waters to see if we have enough to start a league. I'd say the car set could be the pros including the lambo, MC12 and F550 but I'd have to confirm that at a later date.

The setup could be as such, 30 minute practice beginning at 8:30 pm eastern, 30 min quali beginning at 9pm eastern time. Race to start at 9:30 and the race should be an hour and 15 minutes or so.

Give a shout out if you're interested.

I have a question here, how many of you guys wake up at 6:00am to go to work?
I would be interested for weekdays from sunday to thursday night but damm not too late please, i usually go to bed at 10:00pm when i'm working the day after.
When would it be, summer time or winter time?, have you think about summer hollidays?
Would it be 1 race per week?
Anyway i would be glad to race with you guys and i love GT Pro class.

Everyone's situation is different. How many of you have kids? I do. Mine don't get settled in and go to bed until 8:30 and then I need some time with the wife before I start to play video games. So for me, 9:30 quali is perfect.

I have a 6month old and I get up at 5am most of the days (I get to sleep in on Thursday:)). I go to bed pretty much at midnight. I love to drive/race late once my wife and baby are in bed.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 159 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 126 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 90 19.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 9 2.0%