United States & Canada

• Michael Maple

Another Introduction

I wanted to say hello to all of the North American racers in the group. I live in South Carolina, but am working on a stragegy to get back to Seattle...where I belong. I have been racing AI's for quite some time, but am new to online competition. I discovered this group while searching for more serious drivers than the public forums offer. I have no doubt that I found what I was looking for!

Cheers,
Michael

I wanted to say hello to all of the North American racers in the group. I live in South Carolina, but am working on a stragegy to get back to Seattle...where I belong. I have been racing AI's for quite some time, but am new to online competition. I discovered this group while searching for more serious drivers than the public forums offer. I have no doubt that I found what I was looking for!

Cheers,
Michael

Hello Michael,

Great to have you here with us!!

Thanks for the warm welcome

I wanted to thank you for the warm welcome! I just sent the admin a note to have my user name changed from bluneski to Bob Luneski so that I can apply for trial membership. Of all the groups I've looked into, this seems to be the one most committed to promoting a positive experience.

Best regards,

Bob

P.S. I hope you're a Duck fan!

Hey Bob!!

Welcome to RD!!

Nice to see another Oregonian!! I live in Portland as well and my wife got me GTR-Evo for my b-day last September.

You need to get your 25 posts and within 3 weeks you will be racing with us!

In the mean time explore RD and feel free to PM me or any other staff members with any questions u might have!!

Welcome again.

-Eric

Not a Duck fan:) I am Bruins fan (went to UCLA:))

I wanted to thank you for the warm welcome! I just sent the admin a note to have my user name changed from bluneski to Bob Luneski so that I can apply for trial membership. Of all the groups I've looked into, this seems to be the one most committed to promoting a positive experience.

Best regards,

Bob

• Ian Landry

Eric and Bob: I somehow have a hunch that your significant other will regret giving you a wheel and GTR Evo:laugh2:... look at you Eric, from new guy in september to full time admin, I would like to hear what Mrs. Kaczmarek thinks about all of that!:laugh2:

Bob and Michael: Welcome to RD, hope to see you guys on track soon. Don't hesitate to post in this forum or email me if you have questions, I was also new just a few months ago.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi Bob and Michael,
Welcome to RaceDepartment, i'm sure you guys fit right in.
If you are anything like all the other americans (and canadians for that matter) i regularly race with i'm sure we have 2 welcome additions to an ever evolving NA community.
Hope to see you soon on track...

BTW, if you see a crazy guy from Holland lurking around that'll be me....

Cheers Marcel

Eric and Bob: I somehow have a hunch that your significant other will regret giving you a wheel and GTR Evo:laugh2:... look at you Eric, from new guy in september to full time admin, I would like to hear what Mrs. Kaczmarek thinks about all of that!:laugh2:

Bob and Michael: Welcome to RD, hope to see you guys on track soon. Don't hesitate to post in this forum or email me if you have questions, I was also new just a few months ago.

Cheers,

Ian

lol Ian.... Mrs. Kaczmarek like this hobby much more than the previous one which involved broken bones and a lot of $$ :)

Our first date:)
93438312_owjTj-L.jpg

A few weeks later :laugh2:
93440380_NKRYV-L.jpg

• Michael Maple

Best regards,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I'm glad to see another new guy joining the group. I don't want to drift too far off topic, but congrats on your bowl win! I am an Oklahoma State alum so my heart is still broken...but it really was a fun game to watch!

Regards,
Michael

Thanks Michael. It was a great game that could have gone either way. With no press, Masoli came in under the radar and really stepped up in this game and so did the defense. I don't think the OSU secondary expected to be flattened by the Oregon quarterback. You'all had a great season and did the Big-12 proud.

Are those photos of you Eric?? And I thought I was a risk taker!

As far as my wife is concerned, after 23 years of marital bliss we have worked out a negotiated settlement. If my hobbies get out of hand I face a series of escalating penalties ranging from additional honey do's for minor infringements to new furniture or additional cats for major ones. After a houseful of new furniture and several new cats, I try to avoid major infractions :)

Hello guys, as i'm trying to join you at RD events i'll introduce myself.

Live on Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and used to play online since GTR1, over 3 years, tryed GTR2 and rfactor but now just play Evo/STCC.

Hope i can joy your club even not been North American, how about extend this to Americans at all?

See you.

Welcome Bob & Micheal. Good to see new faces around here. I look forward to seeing you guys on track.

Edenlison, We do extend to the Americas, North & South. It's just easier to gather us all together here.

Welcome all and enjoy your stay!
Tim

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%