Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
bueno, muy buen panel, pero tengo el problema de que las luces LED funcionan mal para mí, es decir, las luces blancas cuando estoy en el pozo no se encienden y cuando voy en marcha al final de cada marcha, se encienden las luces blancas
¿que puedo hacer?
Hi Ricardo
The white light flashing only occurs if the pit limiter is on. It doesn't actually matter if your in the pit lane. Were you driving a car with a pit limiter?

Salut ! J'ai cherché ma réponse un peu partout mais beaucoup de mal à la trouver. COmment faire pour réduire la taille de ton dash pour l'intégrer en mode overlay" ? Je me suis lancé dans la réduction de tous les composants mais c'est titanesque :O_o:.

Super travail en tout cas !

Salut ! J'ai cherché ma réponse un peu partout mais beaucoup de mal à la trouver. COmment faire pour réduire la taille de ton dash pour l'intégrer en mode overlay" ? Je me suis lancé dans la réduction de tous les composants mais c'est titanesque :O_o:.

Super travail en tout cas !

Salut Lypsie. Et merci :)
Un fois ouvert, en mode d'édition du layout, tu peux redimensionner la fenêtre en cliquant dans le coin inférieur droit.
Pour info, le scaling donne un résultat légèrement différent en mode destop et en mode HTML (en termes de netteté et aliasing des polices). A toi d’expérimenter.

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.55 – 16:10 no LED version with delta bar + A few additions, changes and fixes

- Made the no RPM LED version 16:10 ratio. The RPM LEDs have been replaced with a delta bar.

- Added a few more in car adjustments to the splash screens (Boost level, TC2, TC3 and TC4).

- Improved compatibility of some features with other games.

- Minor changes to the relative leaderboard layout.

- Added peak value “holders” to the audio visualizer.

- Fixed an issue preventing the refuel button to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

awesome app, it won`t load on the browser on ipad though. Any ideas? all other dashes load on it and this works on my 2nd monitor its just the webapp on iPad I cant get to work.

Thanks for the version with the track map instead of the gear number. This is exactly what I was thinking. Do you think it'd be possible to also add a color/number to the leader's dot (in the unlikely event that I'm not the one leading) :) It'd be nice to know where on the track the leader is in relation to me.

Also, in the version without the shift lights and the green/red horizontal bar going across the top, I didn't see an explanation of what that is in the manual? I think it has to do with how far in front/behind my best lap I am, but it doesn't behave 100% like I'd expect, so maybe that's not what I think it is.

Thanks for the version with the track map instead of the gear number. This is exactly what I was thinking. Do you think it'd be possible to also add a color/number to the leader's dot (in the unlikely event that I'm not the one leading) :) It'd be nice to know where on the track the leader is in relation to me.

Also, in the version without the shift lights and the green/red horizontal bar going across the top, I didn't see an explanation of what that is in the manual? I think it has to do with how far in front/behind my best lap I am, but it doesn't behave 100% like I'd expect, so maybe that's not what I think it is.

Hi Rcizzy. You're welcome.
There is currently no way to affect a different color to the leader, or by class.
The delta bar behave the same as the in game delta to session best bar. It show how far ahead/behind your are on your session best. It's green or red depending on if you're currently gaining or loosing time.

Cant find the iracing additional plugin setting to enable in simhub?

Hi Keemaow.
If you have the Romainrob.iRacingExtraProperties.dll file in your SimHub install folded, you'll find it here :
1581555067972.png

Hi Rcizzy. You're welcome.
There is currently no way to affect a different color to the leader, or by class.
The delta bar behave the same as the in game delta to session best bar. It show how far ahead/behind your are on your session best. It's green or red depending on if you're currently gaining or loosing time.
Will this track-map version become a version that gets updates moving forward? Thanks again.

Love the track map.

Any chance any of this works on VR or is that wishful thinking?

Hi RcHeliguy.
Not out of the box.
You can display a dash in in VR, but I never tried it. Idk if it looks good or runs well.
Software like OVR drop can be used for that. Or maybe the default pop out windows feature of the occulus could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 8.7%