Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put all the content out of the download file into my simhub folder, so maybe that specific file was missing?
Hi. I just double checked. It's here:
1581643030244.png

Once you copied the file, make sure to restart SimHub so i can detect the new dll

Hi. I think It is de BEST Dashboard for me but I have a problem. I have to use mi own versión because I use an iPod touch on the center of my steering. So If have to lock rotate screen and I edit your Dash and rotate the items -90°
I want to include the screen 3 but I cant see it un the edit Mode.
I download the last version.
Where It is??
Thanks

Hi. I think It is de BEST Dashboard for me but I have a problem. I have to use mi own versión because I use an iPod touch on the center of my steering. So If have to lock rotate screen and I edit your Dash and rotate the items -90°
I want to include the screen 3 but I cant see it un the edit Mode.
I download the last version.
Where It is??
Thanks
Hi.
If you mean the relative leaderboard, It's inside the "Pages" widget.
It's the 3rd screen of the widget.

Bonjour romainrob, j'ai copié le fichier tout comme vous mais je n'ai pas le plug-in. Pourquoi?

Bonjour Jordan,

Merci de verifier la présence du fichier "Romainrob.iRacingExtraProperties.dll" dand le dossier d'install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub par défault.

En principe on est invité a activer le plugin au lancement suivant:

1581695489056.png

Si ça n'est pas le cas, on peut l'activer dans Settings/Plugin:

1581695536758.png

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.6 – New skin + Car brands logo improvements

- The dash got a new skin for its birthday :)

- Added a car brand logo for the new Porsche Cayman 718 GT4.
- Fixed various brand logos missing in the relative and main screen.
- Cleaned up some car brands logos.

To update from 1.55:
  • Close SimHub
  • Double click the .simhubdash file(s).
  • Copy the content of the “Copy my content to SimHub install folder” folder to your SimHub install folder and overwrite existing files.
  • Restart SimHub.

Read the rest of this update entry...

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.6.1 – Texture fix – LEDs colors changes

- Fixed the main screen page textures being wrong sometimes. Thanks to Wenya for reporting the issue.

- Reduced the LEDs colors intensity.

To update from 1.6:
  • Close SimHub
  • Double click the .simhubdash file(s).
  • Copy the content of the “Copy my content to SimHub install folder” folder to your SimHub install folder and overwrite existing files.
  • Restart SimHub.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, having trouble to setup the trigger Dash screen A button and the next dash screen button. It wont recognise any keyboard keys as the hotkey, and if i set it to a button on the wheel it wont even change the dash screen in game. Sometimes the dash gets confused with the pit screen and normal screen when driving so need the button to be able to switch the screen.

Hi, having trouble to setup the trigger Dash screen A button and the next dash screen button. It wont recognise any keyboard keys as the hotkey, and if i set it to a button on the wheel it wont even change the dash screen in game. Sometimes the dash gets confused with the pit screen and normal screen when driving so need the button to be able to switch the screen.
Hi.
To use keyboard inputs, make sure to enable this plugin :
1584663058667.png

The dash screen can get out of sequence sometime. I think it has something to do with exiting/reentering the car in less than 15 sec. So, yes, it's safer to keep a button mapped, especially in practice.
I don't see why the next screen button on the wheel wouldn't work. This is what I use.
Are you using per device controls? If so, try to map the "Show next dash screen" as a general setting to see it it helps.

Only run for iracing?¿ i try to use it for rfactor 2 and dashboard stay at loading universal.... i use iphone 7 , whats the problem? thanks

Only run for iracing?¿ i try to use it for rfactor 2 and dashboard stay at loading universal.... i use iphone 7 , whats the problem? thanks
Hi!
This dash is meant primarly for iRacing but should run with any SImHub supported game. Of course the iRacing specific features won't work with other games.
Regarding the loading issue on IOS device, the first thing to try is updating SimHub:

Hi!
This dash is meant primarly for iRacing but should run with any SImHub supported game. Of course the iRacing specific features won't work with other games.
Regarding the loading issue on IOS device, the first thing to try is updating SimHub:
i have last version for simhub. I cant do to run it, stay at loading dashboard.... its only dash doesnt run. I does all steps at manua. All steps... i try it at rfactor 2 and ACC and doesnt run :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 485 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 298 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 320 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 149 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.1%
Back