URD PX opinions

I'm sorry for opening another thread if there's an existing one. I have searched for one, but have found none.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your opinions on the "new" URD PX LMP mod. How realistic do you think it is, how does it drive, is it worth buying... Any information is useful. :)

Anyone know where to find a skin pack for the cars we have in the PX mod currently? I've been looking all over and cant find any real world liveries.

Scratching my head here as I am sure someone has made some liveries to use instead of the stock one.

If you could point me in the right direction, Id appreciate it ;)

Cheers

I have bought this mod today. I am getting violent FFB shakes around the center from my TM 500 wheel. Stock content is fine. Has someone a clue how to fix this. I tried various filter values and lower ffb values with no success. The experimental gyro setting in ac.ini does not help either. The rattling is pesent from low to high speeds being stronger at high speeds.

I have bought this mod today. I am getting violent FFB shakes around the center from my TM 500 wheel. Stock content is fine. Has someone a clue how to fix this. I tried various filter values and lower ffb values with no success. The experimental gyro setting in ac.ini does not help either. The rattling is pesent from low to high speeds being stronger at high speeds.
Lower the min.force% in main menu. And also try with damper off, either in thrustmaster software or in assetto_corsa.ini

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%