URD PX opinions

I'm sorry for opening another thread if there's an existing one. I have searched for one, but have found none.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your opinions on the "new" URD PX LMP mod. How realistic do you think it is, how does it drive, is it worth buying... Any information is useful. :)

You can sign into your Sellfy account to download the mod again or e-mail URD and get the link to your Sellfy download for version 007.

Unfortunately the Selfy shop contains already 0.7a version, which is buggy and has not working LCD, REV and KERS gauges. This is the reason why players are rolling back the mod to previous version.

We have asked Alless multiple times on RFactor 2 forums to provide updated fonts files, he said that he has no time, that he is leaving for vacation etc. Therefore people are getting out of situation as they can.

Finally got internet here. Sorry guys.

Drop this into aura folder and it will fix the motec stuff.

I had no time on friday/saturday night to pack stuff again. So here is the quick fix before i can repack/upload new file on sellfy http://www.mediafire.com/download/vcuibz33l8iuz6k/data.acd

Hello Alless,

Actually the 0.7 version drives and feels better than 0.7a. I don't know what were the KERS problems you mentioned in the changelog for Aura but I have tested 0.7 version in Nordschleife (20 km configuration) for numerous laps and KERS is normally emptied if you press the assigned button and then replenishes.

Also you have switched the livery selection for Aura in 0.7a version off. Maybe you would allow people to use 0.7 version while you return from your holidays and prepare the next major update?

Well let me officially retract my previous statement about the rattling FFB and large dead zone. Suddenly these things are gone and I have no idea where they came from. They were only in these cars.

Anyhow, with these errors mystically gone I can say these cars are a hell of a bunch of beasts. Well worth the money.

Isnt the aura toooooo gripy and stable (adds in factory)? I did 1.58s in Spa and i dont consider myself to be even fast...Maybe the real thing handles like that but it seemed "easy".

Isnt the aura toooooo gripy and stable (adds in factory)? I did 1.58s in Spa and i dont consider myself to be even fast...Maybe the real thing handles like that but it seemed "easy".
I was able to do a 1:55.5 and that's a few tenths faster than real life, with 100% grip. Surprisingly I felt the car to be nowhere near stable. Specially at the late entry of turns.

Impressions...

Rebellion is a bit underwhelming imo. Just another MR car with an overpowered rear axle. Sound is also particularly dull. I thought the Toyota v8 sounded way better irl. The only cool thing is the hilarious cockpit pov which gives you negative lateral vision because of the high wheel arches. I like that.

The Audi is very interesting. The handling characteristics are very different and subtle. The on power understeer from the AWD system is a nice change and not as offensive as other AWD cars like the Alfa GTV thing. Also takes a while to get your brain to adjust to the fact that the car has some handling characteristics of a Formula car, but weighs 900kg. This weight has a noticable effect on braking. The sound is fantastic. I love the ERS harvest and deployment sounds. The grip is disgusting. Full throttle out of Club without even thinking is pretty satisfying. For a Beta car this was very satisfying.

Does anyone know... Does URD intend to make the Porsche and Toyota?

And they also will include the Shiro, wich surprisely is quite similar to that FWD car that did so bad in the last 24H of Le Mans.

I felt really embarrassed for the drivers watching them at Le Mans this year. So slow in the corners that they were holding up the GTE cars. Not surprising they have gone back to the drawing board. Maybe URD should wait for the MK2 version to hit the track next season.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.9%