F1 22 Using keyboard/gamepad to navigate menus

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game

DayGlow

Hired Goon
Trying to set up this game for myself in VR. I have a Thrustmaster F1 wheel attached to a TS-XW base.

Is there any way to use the keyboard or gamepad to navigate the menus? So far I can only use the wheel buttons for navigation and it's really clunky.

In Dirt Rally 2 I can use my gamepad for the menu navigation and then use my wheel for the actual driving. I can't seem to figure out how to do this in F1 2022.

Trying to set up this game for myself in VR. I have a Thrustmaster F1 wheel attached to a TS-XW base.

Is there any way to use the keyboard or gamepad to navigate the menus? So far I can only use the wheel buttons for navigation and it's really clunky.

In Dirt Rally 2 I can use my gamepad for the menu navigation and then use my wheel for the actual driving. I can't seem to figure out how to do this in F1 2022.
technically you already can, i did nothing, my wheel is On, and use my keyboard to navigate

Hi, I use my wired xbox controller together with the steering wheel you can plug both in and use the controller for the menus and wheel for racing.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%