MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

YAMAHA TEXTURE PACK WIP
BIKES - 4K
SUITS - 4K
NUMBERS - 1K
CORRECTED COLORS

Ymaha_WIP.jpg

I feel awkward about not getting around until yesterday to port my Michelin mod now

only real difference is the inclusion of mediums and giving the Hard option the the front tyre style band because honestly how often do you need to stick in a hard rear in these games?
Michelin2016Port1.jpg

Michelin2016Port2.jpg

I was going to hit two birds with one stone but as with so many things in this game the front wheel of the Honda is bugged and covers up half the inside edge

She's certainly nowhere near as much of a pancake as last year but it's a pity Milestone missed the distinction between Marc and Dani's fairing designs
MM93HondaRe.jpg
touch ups and corrections around the fairing and colour
updates with the number and other decals
addition of the frontal camera, normal maps and all
the vanilla RC was a sickly bright yellow, almost looked greenish under some of the track lighting
HondaColorDifference.png

I deleted the PFT MOD from the download section. It seems that too many of you can't understand the meaning of an alpha version and keep complaining about everything instead of write into the support section and don't read the description at all, so I'm going cautious and I'll release it only when it's finished.
Thanks for the support who gave me one.

Also I want to open an observation.
Every time someone release a physics mod (me, rkh, Dyego to say 3 guys) put some effort into the mod he's done, but a lot of of people can't understand this.
A lot of users complain about the different riding style, the different behaviour of the bike, the different race strategy and they start complaining about the lack of speed..come on! Obviously everything is different and we spent hours by putting everything together to make it work right. Some physics may not like and there could be some mistakes, but anyway we do a better physics than paid Milestone's employees have done in 1 year of work.
Help us to make mods better, solve errors and improve release after release, stop pretending the perfection and put 1 star after 10 minutes of play: we make mods complex and you should explore them much deeper than the surface!

Also I want to open an observation.
Every time someone release a physics mod (me, rkh, Dyego to say 3 guys) put some effort into the mod he's done, but a lot of of people can't understand this.
A lot of users complain about the different riding style, the different behaviour of the bike, the different race strategy and they start complaining about the lack of speed..come on! Obviously everything is different and we spent hours by putting everything together to make it work right. Some physics may not like and there could be some mistakes, but anyway we do a better physics than paid Milestone's employees have done in 1 year of work.
Help us to make mods better, solve errors and improve release after release, stop pretending the perfection and put 1 star after 10 minutes of play: we make mods complex and you should explore them much deeper than the surface!

Can't wait for the release, keep the good work up

Yep, I'm still working today because I have problems with the extraction of some models but I have extracted bikes, riders, helmets, gloves, boots, etc.
Very good, how did you manage to do that?
Would it be possible to reimport models back in the game?

P.S. You didn't us milestone importer for old 3ds max right? :(

Very good, how did you manage to do that?
Would it be possible to reimport models back in the game?

P.S. You didn't us milestone importer for old 3ds max right? :(
The process is somewhat complicated for someone who does not know hexadecimal editing (I included). I open the .bin file containing the 3D model with a hexadecimal editor (HxD) and following the tutorial of this forum (link below) have managed to extract models with a tool called Hex2obj. I'm noob in hexadecimal editing but with effort I have managed to extract some models. I'm sorry but I can't create a tool to extract all models of the game, I cant make a tool to import models to 3Dmax but it will not be necessary, because extracted files with the program are .obj files, those files is supported by blender and 3dmax.

PS: This is the forum of the tool, if there is anyone here who know more than me about editing :)

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.p...06a88ef9a01a6678758be66c29ae&p=119713#p119713

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%