Visor View Mod

Tommi-TAG Yeah buddy feel free to use any or all parts of my visor, I think it's cool that we're all sharing in this thread and making a better game for everyone :)

I could upload the photoshop files if anyone wants them? Although they are quite big LOL
Thank you so much for your kind permission, Carl.
I have the same feeling as you, and really appreciate everyone here and glad to share this enjoyment.
I got Rini and T46D's kind permissions too, and I'm going to post my edited files here to this thread.
And if you upload your .PSD and allow us to use it, it is a great help for me and for us.
Much appreciated for your kind consideration :) !

Everytime I try to use the mod does not enter the game and says the game has stopped working, is something that can solve that I do not know?
seems to be very good
Vlasovas,
Are you using the FXAA injector?
If your card is a DX11 capable card, try using it without the FXAA injector, i guess that FXAA injector forces it to run DX10 instead of 11. Use sweetfx instead, there a good mod with a nice profile keith dixon made. ;)

@ Carl Hughes

(P.S.)
I found your templates are edited with width 4096 pxl and it's really great lol
Some logos are hard to find and my edited visor logos are optimized to width 1920 pxl.
I have to resize your templates down to 1920 pxl, sorry.
But I'm really enjoying your beautiful work !
Thank you :)

@ Carl Hughes

(P.S.)
I found your templates are edited with width 4096 pxl and it's really great lol
Some logos are hard to find and my edited visor logos are optimized to width 1920 pxl.
I have to resize your templates down to 1920 pxl, sorry.
But I'm really enjoying your beautiful work !
Thank you :)

Looking forward to your mod release Tommi. Can't wait.

This thread is just full of awesome. Thanks to everyone for freely sharing and improving each others work. This collaboration makes a more fun game for all of us! And of course thanks to kenken for the awesome (and very clever) work he's doing to help us achieve things we never thought would be possible :)

Keep it up guys!

I have decided after trying various visor views that this one that I experimented with is the best for me. I love racing with this view. It's less restrictive whilst giving the all important visor viewpoint. Clear and works well with the realistic driving view mod from Kalaroost.

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

I have decided after trying various visor views that this one that I experimented with is the best for me. I love racing with this view. It's less restrictive whilst giving the all important visor viewpoint. Clear and works well with the realistic driving view mod from Kalaroost.

new2.jpg

new1.jpg
Where i can find this one Andy. Pls.

heres a few usefull links people may want to install.
It might solve any problems they might have.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6812
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35661
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2670838

I had a increase in my fps after installing these updates that dont show on windows update.
Hm.... thanks for that Kelaroost.
I already have the SDK, but i don't have these other updates, i'll check that now ;)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 500 68.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 308 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 332 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 161 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 196 26.8%
Back