Vodafone Porsche F1 Team (Full team package)(Mercedes chassis)

MyTeam Vodafone Porsche F1 Team (Full team package)(Mercedes chassis) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
, do you think you could attem

the video is too complicated, can't it be simpler to explain? SORRY DUDE :/
Nervermind
I have made a download link exclusive for you:
It wont be a problem if you follow the instruction in the txt file.
If there is still a issue, contact me through discord(My id: MATTXXW#6053)

Last edited:
Very good, thanks, do you think you could attempt a 2018 Ferrari Livery with the mercedes chassis or would that not work?

Thank you dude yesss. One more qustion sorry but can you make pls BMW my team ? Merc, Ferrari vs vs chasis ? BTW this Porsche livery so good thanks again bro
I
Thank you dude yesss. One more qustion sorry but can you make pls BMW my team ? Merc, Ferrari vs vs chasis ? BTW this Porsche livery so good thanks again bro
Sure, the mod will release on this week
Look forward to my mod!
螢幕擷取畫面 (590)_11zon.jpg

Tell me where can I improve;)

Last edited:
i

Elbette, mod bu hafta yayınlanacak
Modumu dört gözle bekliyorum!
View attachment 545628
Söyle bana nerede geliştirebilirim;)
I'm sorry bro but I believe you can do much better. I think you should forget about Sky sponsorships, the color scheme is very simple. BMW is a team that we all love, it would be great if it had a more aggressive look with black color. I think with realistic sponsorships (PUMA-M Power-Mission Winnow etc.) you can make it much cooler and more aggressive in black-white-blue tones. To be specific, this car is not handsome, my friend. Inspired by Sean Bull's BMW designs, you can do much better. I believe in you and I love you bro. Thanks again for everything.

I'm sorry bro but I believe you can do much better. I think you should forget about Sky sponsorships, the color scheme is very simple. BMW is a team that we all love, it would be great if it had a more aggressive look with black color. I think with realistic sponsorships (PUMA-M Power-Mission Winnow etc.) you can make it much cooler and more aggressive in black-white-blue tones. To be specific, this car is not handsome, my friend. Inspired by Sean Bull's BMW designs, you can do much better. I believe in you and I love you bro. Thanks again for everything.
Thanks for your review

Last edited:
Fantastic looking mod, I'd really like to use it as my main but the modular mods requirements and copy paste screws up with my other livery and miscellaneous mods. Please can you make the dds files with a manual installation version?? Thanks!! I'll sub and hopefully wait for the update.

king, is season 2 version coming soon? Also, if I ask you, can you just make the steering wheel original? It draws a lot of attention with red and white. thank you

Nervermind
I have made a download link exclusive for you:
It wont be a problem if you follow the instruction in the txt file.
If there is still a issue, contact me through discord(My id: MATTXXW#6053)
hi copy all the folder from above file into game my f1 2021 directory but still merc chassis is not applying to my team car .. still showing me the default chassis

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%