VR better Ac or Acc ?

have an i7 8700k 16gb ram 2080ti View attachment 409750 most of the time a stable fps of 90 depends on the mod

the resolution of the hp is better than the rest of the HMD out there so If you losing frames I would suggest lowering the supersampling to 100% and still have way better image clarity then any other VR headset on the market.

The postprocessing options are very demanding try to disable them if you are using them

hope this helps
ha i forgot to say u that i copied ur details and the graphic game improved so much than so i increased all to the maximum and was even better .. maybe was blocked by something.. infact also the camera to the horizon never want to work.. also if was selected and than now all works.. but actually i still see no difference if i install or i remove the Custom Shader Patch, do u feel big difference? or this patch is good only for the night ?
P.S.: did u ever try shutoko revival project map ? so cool !

ha i forgot to say u that i copied ur details and the graphic game improved so much than so i increased all to the maximum and was even better .. maybe was blocked by something.. infact also the camera to the horizon never want to work.. also if was selected and than now all works.. but actually i still see no difference if i install or i remove the Custom Shader Patch, do u feel big difference? or this patch is good only for the night ?
P.S.: did u ever try shutoko revival project map ? so cool !

do u feel big difference?

oh yes difference of night and day over the normal assetto for me

hi,
which vr do u use?

i use reverb 2160x2160 per eye and is very very cool,
but i want to ask if u have a look at this video and look so perfect, when i see the shadows i don't have the perfection like the video
is a fake or for u is the same ?

(i even yesterday tried to remove the patch 1.6.4 and not see so much difference

Yes, I also love AC in VR, just the shadows look oversharpened or pixely or so. I tried all settings for shadows but did not get them smoother (similar problem in ACC), only workaround is driving in cloudy weather for me (using Rift S)

For the shadows try setting CSP > Smart Shadows > Disc Shadows > Always Enabled (and Shadows Sharpening to 20%)

1601823668726.png

For me didnt work but I think my game has some problem.. Sometimes is perfect sometimes not... Also the camera attached to the horizon, sometimes stop work and also i select the option not work.. I tried to reinstall the game i erased CSM, installed again but nothing happened.. So the last suggestion i think didnt work because the fame is not acceptimg options anymore... Bah.. Maybe ac bug?

• Deleted member 197115

Spent most of the day today driving in VR (WMR) and comparing visuals of AC, AMS2, and ACC.
ACC is just totally different league, the only one where I can forget that I am in game and just drive in awe.
It is 60hz mode due to performance limitations, but it has the smallest negative effect in ACC comparing to other titles.

AC vs AMS2.
For some reason I cannot make AMS2 look just as good as AC, even with the same SS settings and everything maxed out. Same story as with PCars1 and 2. Perhaps WMR does not like Madness engine.

My personal rating of VR visuals from best to worst:
ACC
AC (CSP/SOL)
AMS2

Spent most of the day today driving in VR (WMR) and comparing visuals of AC, AMS2, and ACC.
ACC is just totally different league, the only one where I can forget that I am in game and just drive in awe.
It is 60hz mode due to performance limitations, but it has the smallest negative effect in ACC comparing to other titles.

AC vs AMS2.
For some reason I cannot make AMS2 look just as good as AC, even with the same SS settings and everything maxed out. Same story as with PCars1 and 2. Perhaps WMR does not like Madness engine.

ACC
AC (CSP/SOL)
AMS2
ok so this evening i will try again ACC, i had many probs, i wasn't able to drive in ACC, stuck in manù all the time and than i removed.. so if u say that look so real i will try, because also AC with Reverb look so real but people that didn't try not believe.. will be maybe not good for me because i like to play, sorry not to play, to DRIVE !!! in F1 but anyway i will try to see how is the feeling
Automobilista 2 is also cool but there are few mods. Maybe Automobilista 2 is more cool than AC with rain

• Deleted member 197115

Without 3080 you won't be able to run ACC at 90 fps with good visuals to look better than AC.
Your options:
- In WMR use 60hz mode
- Other HMDs enable reprojection, ASW
- Drop visuals, resolution, and pixel density, it won't look pretty, but will run at 90.

actually i've a 2080 but i'm going to change for a 3080 or AMD.. waiting to see AMD.. 90fps is not importante, 72 frames in AC or 65 look the same.. is cool
but now i've the prob that when i try ACC it says that steam vr is not opened.. but steamvr is opened so i can't even see

AC vs AMS2.

ACC
AC (CSP/SOL)
AMS2

hello can you pass your configuration to ac

Without 3080 you won't be able to run ACC at 90 fps with good visuals to look better than AC.
Your options:
- In WMR use 60hz mode
- Other HMDs enable reprojection, ASW
- Drop visuals, resolution, and pixel density, it won't look pretty, but will run at 90.

would you think 3080 will be running ACC fine with a ryzen 3600, or will we have to wait for next gen CPU to finally run ACC at 90fps

right now i only play AC in VR, great, but i miss the easy daily online competition

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%