Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

I bought rF2 in the end of October, during sale... but until recently I somehow was not excited... graphics seemed awful, interface also did not impress me too much. Now, after trying rF2 install - DX11, on the Monaco66, it seemed quite not bad, so my impressions are better now.
But load times - really too long. AC is much faster, as all other sims. I installed on my HDD, and I think I should not go to SDD just to improve these loading times.

Yes, the load times are a bit longer. I really like RF2, but honestly the devs not fixing some fairly significant bugs is really frustrating. It's so close to being a solid sim, but at the same time so far. I'm not too bothered by the graphics (they are getting better), but what I like are the full course yellows, pace laps, and enhanced rules. These things are fundamental for a racing sim, but sadly missing in most.

Anyway, bringing this back on topic, it sounds like VRC are working on a version for RF2, so I look forward to that.

Holy elevation changes batman!!! and here i thought brands hatch was a roller coaster. Goddamn it'll take some time to get used to this much blind corners.

https://vrc-modding-team.net/
The track is great, great quality! Thanks!
I tested it with the Formula na 1999

AI ...Great in the Race!
but in practice and qualifying the AI does not leave the box!
Is that only for me that way?
Or a little problem for the AI to drive out of the box?

Yes, sorry about that, something went wrong while updating the AI line, so we need to revert it to the previous version. Please grab this file here so you won't have to download the whole package again from the site.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cg7ohv142t3ll35/pit_line_alabama.zip/file

The Track is amazing! Never drove it before and as someone already said, it is quite a rollercoaster ride:D. Tracks from the US tend to have a lot of elevation changes and Blind cheeky Corners that are difficult to Hit perfectly but i like the Challenge:thumbsup:. What are the Laptimes you guys are hitting?

The Track is amazing! Never drove it before and as someone already said, it is quite a rollercoaster ride:D. Tracks from the US tend to have a lot of elevation changes and Blind cheeky Corners that are difficult to Hit perfectly but i like the Challenge:thumbsup:. What are the Laptimes you guys are hitting?
I'm getting mid 1.11 in the IR-18. I think I might be able to shave a second or so off with a more in depth setup. The 5 minutes I spent on my current one leaves a lot to be desired and I'm pushing through the mid corner.

The track looks great. The elevation appears correct, based on Indycar driver eye YouTube videos. Buuuut I feel like the track detail is a bit tame. Was expecting more bumpiness but the track itself is a huge step up from what was previously available.

This track is so much fun to drive esp in the IR-18. I haven't had a chance to test it with a wheel yet (stuck with my Xbone pad) but right now I am in the low 1:07's and I reckon a 1:06 is definitely within reach

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%