Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio Junior use the Number 88

gsc2011102822505248.png

gsc2011102822505527.png

gsc2011102822511039.png

gsc2011102822512489.png

gsc2011102822522508.png

Hey guys, I'm working on my skin today. How do I need to setup the windows to show up correctly? See through, right color on the border etc.

Whenever I save from the psd I get a black non-transparent window....

you have to save your window file as dxt5 with no mipmaps. It's a pain in the ass but the way that i do it is to load the .tga into paint.net and then save it as a .dds in there. Google paint.net, its free

same problem with inside cockpit (file namewindow.ps only).

it seems to works with original template file but i see only atila name.

with the alphacorrected version if i save as DXT5_NM format i've name/number OK BUT banner is transparency (i see txt on it but not color
banner...)..
if i save as DXT5 format i've good color on banner but no more nuber/name...

windows 7 64bits, adope photoshop tiral 64 bits with nvidia 64bits plugin.

@ kenneth. Do you need an nvidia plugin? If you load your tga into paint.net and then click "save as" you can select .dds from the file extension menu.

@ Cedric. I dont quite understand, you cant see the color of your banner from inside the cockpit?

If you color in your own banner you will have to make it semi transparent or you may just see black. I'm not sure though. I colored in the banner area on my windows and it looks like solid black from the cockpit. If you've put a logo on the banner it would have to be a .png logo with no boxing around it or it wont show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 3 10.0%