VSCC S1 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone do me a HUGE favour and do a skin for me please? It's my first ever RD league and I don't have the faintest clue where to start when it comes to creating skins! I have a design in mind but haven't a clue how to actually make it. Thanks.

Ivo Simons' car. The yellow is a bit pale but I couldn't really get it better.

ivo1.jpg

I can't get it, in the replays and presentation the windows is gray, in the car is transparent. I have too file, one is xxWindow and other is xxWindows, both i save with DTX5 with no mipmaps. I can not understand.

Official templates have a problem with alpha layers.
Use these ones... :

Peugeot : http://sim-racing-evolution.fr/downloads/root/divers/307Template_GoodAlpha_hunaudieres.rar

Chevrolet : http://sim-racing-evolution.fr/downloads/root/divers/VectraTemplate_GoodAlpha_hunaudieres.rar

can someone explain me how to see name and number inside cockpit in game ? now when i select my car all seems ok. Once inside on track i don't see my car number / name on glass AND glass has no dirt like official skins. I want a dirty glass :)

Maybe i don't save windows.dds and window.dds with good options...

(i think i'm going to use rd skins :) )

can someone explain me how to see name and number inside cockpit in game ? now when i select my car all seems ok. Once inside on track i don't see my car number / name on glass AND glass has no dirt like official skins. I want a dirty glass :)

Maybe i don't save windows.dds and window.dds with good options...

(i think i'm going to use rd skins :) )

Cedric, i'm not too sure on the dirty glass but i think you have to put your name and number on both the windows.dds and window.dds to see it in car. I may be wrong but i think windows.dds is outside and window.dds is inside.

ok it's the window files for inside. outside seems ok but inside i don't see my name/numer/dirt. I'll try some option and search.

no dirty but i see my name / number now.

EDIT3: i can't have good results with window (inside only windows is ok)...number/ name but transparency front banner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.2%
Back