VWSR S2: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having issues with the Auto-updater last night. Kept getting "download Failed" or "Cancelled" after 27% downloaded.

Anyone else had this? Might be a full re install before the next race

Try to download the torrent, auto-downloader fails with big files.
>> http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/
they only seem to have the download option for 134 - 156, not 156 - 198 :(

EDIT: So I got the auto update to work, seemed very fast and now when I try to join the server I cant; just get client and server versions do not match, although it does say Im running build 198. Now totally lost!

EDIT EDIT: Scratch that, I think im just being a moron, am I right in thinking the RDWSR server currently set up is using the old build?

Looking forward to this, I love Sebring and spend many hours here with my LMP2... Too bad I cannot bring it as it would give me a change to win. :D

I am a bit worried though.... Worried about the darkness with someone behind you with the lights on... The windscreen will be blinding... You won't be able to see in front of you... As I will be at the back of the pack... I won't have that problem. :roflmao:

really this month has so far been amazing for racing, 2 of my favourite tracks being raced on twice in different events, in cars i really love!

bring on sebring, all i can say it, be careful of the kerbs :p

Well, a few things.

First about the mod.
Please download the Racedepartment Wk 15 Club race mod, as that one includes both Sebring and the Clios. All who have joined, or are going to join a club race this week, do not have to reinstall anything.

Second, the transition. There where some concerns about the headlights and reflecting windshields. As I do want to have the transition, but want to avoid any unneeded dangerous situations, I have set the server in a way that we will not be in pitch black when the finish comes. Do not get me wrong though, headlights will! be required eventually.

It will also still be a 60 minute race. No changes there as well :).

Server is up, so online testing is possible again :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%