VWSR S2: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to attend :( going to be out of town visiting family. I want to thank the organizers and everyone who got involved in this league, you all made this a great experience. This was a great season and i look forward to racing again in future seasons with you guys. Good luck for the final race! :)

Yes, it was Jimi. I believe that this has been 1 of the most exciting endings of a season I have seen. So exciting to see that after the previous rounds, it still comes to this last finish. Mess up here, and the title is gone.

Also, I really like the driving standards. Sure, we had some incidents along the way, but the nr of reports that has been filed, is very low this time!.

Speaking of reports, I believe I have not posted the outcome of the reports filed for last round yet :redface:. Must have slipped my mind.

Will have a look at that tonight, and post it.

it still comes to this last finish. Mess up here, and the title is gone.

No Pressure then! I can't wait, I love nothing more than a nice, tense, nerve racking title decider, nothing like a bit of pressure to thrive upon!

Davy, Jan, Miroslav and myself.... Let the best man win! Good luck to all, hope we can send the championship off in style

No Pressure then! I can't wait, I love nothing more than a nice, tense, nerve racking title decider, nothing like a bit of pressure to thrive upon!

Davy, Jan, Miroslav and myself.... Let the best man win! Good luck to all, hope we can send the championship off in style

I just have to find out what (stefan listed it) and where I get what is needed to get the mod to work.
All the practice was put down last week with the old mod.
Time this week has been zero, and still is, so we will see if I make it in time.

I just have to find out what (stefan listed it) and where I get what is needed to get the mod to work.
All the practice was put down last week with the old mod.
Time this week has been zero, and still is, so we will see if I make it in time.

Dont worry bud, I'm in the same boat more or less. Need to do all the installs tonight after work, and all my testing has been on the old build. Will be on it tonight so hopefully we can work through any issues if there are any

All those with Summer time, please note that we start an hour late because of that.
Times havent changed for the event! Totally missed out on the change of times, and I believe its not fair to change the start time this late.

Second, the transition. There where some concerns about the headlights and reflecting windshields. As I do want to have the transition, but want to avoid any unneeded dangerous situations, I have set the server in a way that we will not be in pitch black when the finish comes. Do not get me wrong though, headlights will! be required eventually.

The problem is it doesn't matter how dark it is, as soon as you have someone on your tail with their headlights on the reflection on the windscreen is terrible. And if you're in a pack of cars when you brake into the corner the combination of the headlights and tyre smoke make it almost impossible to see.
I found it looked worst during sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back