Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Excellent work as usual mate! Based on a short test and first impressions i'm however leaning towards sticking with the old style, no matter how good the new S looks in your screenshots :) I will definitely put the "S-model" through some more testing though before i make up my mind ;) Thanks!
Yeah the sharp filter definitely makes better screenshots of the cars but perhaps your right while racing. Think we all need to do a bit more testing...

Thx will try sharp filter because I'm having an issue with dirty screen effect, like there is a mist or brightness turn up too much, I lower the in-game contrast or whatever it is to 60/40 but it's still evident.
If the brightness is too much on your screen setup you can always change the auto exposure settings in the filter. If it's always too bright on all weathers drop the min, max and target figures by equal amounts and test.

Hi, is this normal or something is messed up?
(Imola, 10:00, mid clear )

This is what i'm getting with exposure set to 100%? Have you checked to make sure you havent got it set higher?
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_imola_18-9-116-21-46-22.jpg

Hi, is this normal or something is messed up?
(Imola, 10:00, mid clear )

Ive also just checked my mid clear weather files and filters that were uploaded against my current ones installed and they are identical so unless you have exposure set oddly, somethings gone wayward in the install somewhere. Try doing a fesh install of the files manually to be on the safe side. Sure you know how but just in case I went into detail how to do this for someone on page 15 of this support section

Hmm page up/down, won't work...
it does have an affect but only in certain directions at certain times on certain weathers. For example at high sun on clear and mid clear, turning it down wont darken it due to the fact the intense sunlight and ambient light force it to stay at it's lowest position on the allowed exposure settings but you can brighten it if increased so theoretically those images could be due to it being set too high. Not saying they are but it could be a factor...

Hmm page up/down, won't work...
Thought it looked washed out but thought just check to see what the light cloud weather looked like at 10AM at Imola in case you'd confused the two accidently... Still looks darker however. As Topuz suggested, have you installed the weather and cloud files as well or just trying the filter with the standard stuff?
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_s1_imola_18-9-116-22-5-45.jpg

It sort of looks like @Jim Liak is only using PP Filter, without your weathers or clouds.
Is strange isnt it. I know he's tested plenty of graphics mods however so sure he knows what he's doing. AC does sometimes have a mind of it's own however and do some strange things sometimes so perhaps it's just decided to force the exposure to do stupid things... Thnk a fresh install should do the trick

I used correct files. Weird. Got to do a recheck.
Just tried it with SweetFX turned off in case that was having an affect plus parked the car in the shadows so the auto exposure would push the exposure up and still not able to replicate the washed out images you have exactly although the bottom image gets closer with the auto exposure doing it's job... Did you manage to get it working with a fresh install?
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_imola_19-9-116-8-32-52.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_imola_19-9-116-8-32-21.jpg

That's what I was talking about, Wagnum is that a screenshot of gameplay so to speak or like photo mode?
All in game. I use a much closer "fog" than most other mods do on the clearer weathers but then make it less dense. Personally I think it looks much more realistic than having high contrast things off in the distance as the sharp contrast only close up for me personally looks way better.
Are you getting the same issues as Jim or does yours look more like my images?

That's what I was talking about, Wagnum is that a screenshot of gameplay so to speak or like photo mode?
I used correct files. Weird. Got to do a recheck.
What I have noticed is the dashboard camera pushes the exposure up more than the other camera angles so if you use the dashboard camera exclusively, it may be worth dropping the exposure down to a comfortable setting for you.

All set at 100% exposure
Bonnet cam and the exposure stays low
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_s1_imola_19-9-116-9-17-26.jpg
Out of the shadows eye view and the exposure is also low
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_s1_imola_19-9-116-9-17-47.jpg

Eye view in the shadows and the exposure increases slightly
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_s1_imola_19-9-116-9-17-23.jpg

Follow cam and the exposure is somewhere in between while in the shadows
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_s1_imola_19-9-116-9-17-5.jpg

Dashboard cam in the shadows and the exposure jumps up the most!
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_s1_imola_19-9-116-9-17-13.jpg

Can you explain please what are the benefits of auto exposure vs the fixed exposure with weathers adjusted to that fixed exposure?

Thx will try sharp filter because I'm having an issue with dirty screen effect, like there is a mist or brightness turn up too much, I lower the in-game contrast or whatever it is to 60/40 but it's still evident.

I see what you're saying with views, You know the settings like colour fxaa...etc.
Also I've notice it looks better when watching replay.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 101 71.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 28 19.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 29 20.6%