Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for letting us know! I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the update, but it's good to know that you're taking the time to make sure it's right.

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Fixes the problems the last few Kunos updates caused...

Hi guys,

As I had a few people get in touch asking for an update ive managed to find the time while i'm off this week to sort it all out. Ive checked all the weathers using certain tracks to make sure everything looks right and as it should but if anyone notices anything that looks off or i've somehow managed to upload the wrong files (although checked twice times now), please let me know asap so I can do something about it while I have the time.

Happy belated Xmas and a merry new year!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Wagnum. It's been a while since I complimented you on your work. Your new update is the best work yet. It looks gorgeous!! The sky in mid clouds, road, brightness from cockpit view and contrast look perfect. Way better then the Default display settings in game. I did a couple of laps in Imola and Monza and it looks great. Thanks bud. Happy New Years.

Wow! Thank you for all the great reviews, glad people are still enjoying this great game and considering it's already almost my most highly downloaded version of the mod, guess people have really liked it or someone out there has been doing some advertising on my behalf. If that's the case thank you! ;)

happy new year to all! i have a question. why in cockpit camera i have worst graphics than hood or outside camera? this is only in cover cars not open cars. is it the glass?

happy new year to all! i have a question. why in cockpit camera i have worst graphics than hood or outside camera? this is only in cover cars not open cars. is it the glass?
How do you have your cockpit camera setup? Is it in the default position or have you moved it? Reason I ask is if you are referring to the brightness level it can get a bit messed up due to the way the auto exposure in this game works. You can easily fix though using the page up/down keys which change the exposure and just set it to what you think is best for your monitor. The only other thing that would be different is that you can see the windshield reflections but this would be the case on all mods and the standard version so if you dont like to see the windshield I think there are mods to remove the reflections out there or use one of the other cameras.

As ive been away from the mod for a while ive managed to find a new lease of life to improve it again and spent a bit more time on it this week while my paid works been quiet. Have done a fair bit of tweaking to Light Cloud weather and think it's paying off;
Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_doningtonpark_4-1-117-17-45-25.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_doningtonpark_4-1-117-17-46-54.jpg

If anyone notices anything that needs addressing let me know as looks like i'll be doing another update now. Plan to work a bit on the Night weather although it's very frustrating to work on since you need more light sources really, plus a bit on the other cloud weathers.

ty for your reply. the colours inside are very mood and washed out. outside are amazing! so the only way to see the same colours inside is to remove windshield effect?

ty for your reply. the colours inside are very mood and washed out. outside are amazing! so the only way to see the same colours inside is to remove windshield effect?
Could you post some images of the issue and an outside comparison shot? Don't seem to have any problems my end so want to see if it's an actual issue with the mod, something that reinstalling the mod might fix or where the issue lies and how we can address it

Almost done with my next update as think i rushed the last one to be fair and as long as Kunos doesnt do something to bugger it up will hopefully be the definitive release

Decided i'm going to leave the heavy and mid clouds as they are as tried something to make them a little brighter but didnt work out due to the way certain things in the graphic engine work
All other weathers apart from heavy fog however have been worked on.
Ive spent ages tinkering with the sky colours for the clear weathers as decided they were too vibrant, a bit too dark and perhaps the colours were a little off. Still working on it but almost there now i believe.
Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_riverside_6-1-117-17-46-31.jpg

Ive also changed Light Fog weather to have a bit more colour in the skies so it's more differentiable to Heavy Fog and think now it look very pleasant especially at low sun levels.
Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_doningtonpark_8-1-117-13-12-57.jpg

Also working on the night weather and have made a filter specifically for it since it just looks stupid currently. Never going to be perfect as who in there right mind drives around at night without their lights on but trying to find a good balance of realism while still being able to see well enough.
Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_doningtonpark_8-1-117-22-14-17.jpg

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Final release (Hopefully)

Think I rushed the last update a bit and found a new lease of life getting this right so have updated the following weathers and added a night filter (Subtle differences so it looks correct)
- Light Fog (More colour in the skies so makes it more appealing to drive in)
- Clear (Sky colour/brightness and sunlight been tweaked)
- Mid Clear (Same as above)
- Light Cloud (Same as above)
- Night (Completely reworked to get a more realistic look plus added a slightly adjusted wagnum filter)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_4c_ks_black_cat_county_10-1-117-17-23-47.jpg
Sorry to be an annoying arse but still not happy with clear sky colours... Working on them again and think finished but wont release until ive had a proper chance to play with them and make sure they're acceptable. I believe my new ones give a more similar look to v7.4 before the kunos updates ruined it which is when I was completely happy with the mod. Have also overhauled the clouds as although some of the textures were great for heavier cloud cover, some didnt look quite right in clearer weathers and as generally people use them more, i think they should take priority. Therefore ditching a few (although keeping in a separate folder if you want them still) and introducing a few more to keep variety...

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 38 73.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages