Tracks Watkins Glen International

AMP is currently being stolen from rF2. Then on the other hand rF2 modders stole all of ACs tracks so meh.

I spotted the AMP rF2 conversion the other day, as soon as I saw the trees I knew it was the rF2 version, shaders look terrible, hopefully the visuals will improve. Putnam and Croft were conversions as well although they look pretty good.

Yea the rf2 version of Nords which was stolen from AC is a mess ! :roflmao::roflmao:

USCC just got updated, but I'm waiting on the Glenn before I drive them. Will be a fantastic combo, tried it with old version and some low quality version of the track and it was pretty cool, the real deal will be amazing I bet!

Wasn't able to get it ready for this weekend unfortunately. Last week was rough with the loss of my dog so I am a little behind. I got a lot done this weekend though and I plan to put something up on Wed as that is the deadline to get it to the league for the following week.

Wasn't able to get it ready for this weekend unfortunately. Last week was rough with the loss of my dog so I am a little behind. I got a lot done this weekend though and I plan to put something up on Wed as that is the deadline to get it to the league for the following week.

Sorry to hear it, mate :(

If you wanted to leave a little Easter egg tribute for your dog somewhere on the circuit, I don't think anyone would judge you for it.

Uh sad to hear that. Im sorry for ur loss. But the great time u had with him will be allways in your mind. heads up...life is going on (sometimes too fast)

So sorry to hear about your dog.

Sorry to hear that mate u must be devestated.:(

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 171 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 119 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.2%
Back