What are your favorite circuits in Automobilista 2?

What are your favorite tracks in Automobilista 2?

• Total voters
The only poll that you need has only 2 choices that are pre-selected so you just have to click OK: Spa and Monza.
Aaah.. just joking !

Last edited:
Historics for me (that is an O and not an E!;)
Not a fan of today's F1 way of doing things or making tracks. I love the fast flowing nature especially when there are no curbs of the historic versions of the tracks.

The Império endurance Brasil tracks and the Stock car Pro series tracks are awesome and you don't really see these anywhere else. AMS2 is the best place to race these tracks in my opinion.

I love Watkins Glenn in the full layout because of the combination of high speed narrow corners and the banking.
And Road America partly because of the same. But further also because of the 2-3 difficult/swift corner combinations.
Yes and suddenly I also realise that I like Monza because of the same higs speed and narrow corner combinations.
Kyalami (only the historic) because you are able to drift through the most urgent corners to get a speed/laptime advantage.
Imola (only the historic) because of all the challenging swift L/R corner combinations.
Daytona mainly because you cannot create a setup that is both optimal on the oval and roadpart so you have only your driving skills.
Bathurst because its so satisfying when you nail a lap after having crashed all 20 laps before.
Haha and Nordschleife because it is so long and difficult to remember that it is like a holiday travel trip - without GPS.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: ALL my virtual racing is in TT mode! ALL. I dont care about "racing" against the stupid AI bots. Hehe and life is too short to be taken out again and again in MP mode.:roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 473 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 286 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 309 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 137 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 26.9%
Back