What are your favourite places to shop?

For groceries, I prefer Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, and very soon, Publix because they sell sushi.

For clothes, I like to shop at Dillards, Burlington, TJMaxx, Ross, etc.

For cologne and after-shave, I like to shop at Dillards(though, they don't carry the vintage Armani bath set :(), Burlington, Ulta, and even Wal-Mart.

I always try to stay away from well-brand shops, because they are ridicilously more expensive than other shops which sell in same level of quality

This may come as a shock to you guys but I get most of my clothes from Wal Mart. It's cheap as a matter of fact Hiro and i buy lots of different items there. I also like used vintage clothing stores and yard sales. One "Brand Name" clothing store i like is Lululemon for my yoga wear.

For food or other misc items: Costco, No Frills ,Safeway , Tango Meats and Wal Mart.

Clothes: Wal Mart, Winners,Mark's Work Warehouse and sometimes Coast Mountain Sports.

Electronics: Future Shop, Best Buy, NCIX and sometimes Wal Mart.

Automotive: Lorco Parts or Wal Mart.

Fresh Food: Turkish Dealer round the corner
Other Food : Aldi

Everyday clothes: Carhartt Store for pants, no preference with the rest, trying to keep it decent, cheap and basic as possible ( mainly noname stuff, don't like showing off brands )

Shoes: Chucks or Vans, for special events leather shoes from the local Schuhmacher :D

Electronics: Trying and investigating them in best buy like shops and then ordering online through newegg like price comparison sites.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 240 59.0%