What do X Y and Z represent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PTRACER

• PTRACER

Hi, I'm new BTB and I'm doing the terrain manually rather than with a KML file.

What does Y = 1 represent? 1 metre? 1ft? 10ft?

• Fatboymart

No offence, but if you don't know what x, y and z mean, you need to do a bit more research on 3d modelling.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_modelling

I thought the concept behind this forum was to assist anyone with what ever ability?

I certainly dont have any modeling experience and therefore rely totally on the cooperation and patience of the more skilled individuals.

Having a bad day - redundancy looming :(

I thought the concept behind this forum was to assist anyone with what ever ability?

I certainly dont have any modeling experience and therefore rely totally on the cooperation and patience of the more skilled individuals.

Having a bad day - redundancy looming :(
Sorry, my bad. I really didn't mean to be rude. I'm a member of another community which has been invaded by nfs noobs due to the 'arcadisation' of what was once an awesome game. It's a conditioned reaction gained from an unbearable amount of stupid questions. I will remember to put that aside when I speak in here in future.

• Fatboymart

Sorry, my bad. I really didn't mean to be rude. I'm a member of another community which has been invaded by nfs noobs due to the 'arcadisation' of what was once an awesome game. It's a conditioned reaction gained from an unbearable amount of stupid questions. I will remember to put that aside when I speak in here in future.

I too will apologize, I've had 8 weeks of job uncertainty and I think your post was an easy release.

No harm done

:hug-right:

• PTRACER

Maybe you never bothered reading my question and you simply wanted to have a dig at me.

I know full well which direction X, Y and Z went in, all I wanted to know was the unit of measurement as I am manually inputting height data rather than exporting inaccurate height data from Google Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%