What the #*$!: Public Server Racing For Real

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

What the #*$!: Public Server Racing For Real

We are glad it has been a while since we last posted a "What the #*$!" article on RaceDepartment but the video you are about to see urged us to make a post about it.

Meet a nutcase driving a Mazda MX5 around Croft and decides to wreck two of his colleagues in what is the third lap of an enduro (!) race around a mainly wet track and deserves nothing less than a revoked license plus a one way ticket to Simberia.

Thankfully the driver is okay after his hard impact with the wall but the car is...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
I think the Mazda was a total write off. I also think this video was sent to the officials and action is being taken again the offender.

Notice how he looks in the right mirror before making contact and moving across...

I think the Mazda was a total write off. I also think this video was sent to the officials and action is being taken again the offender.

Notice how he looks in the right mirror before making contact and moving across...
And I think this video was sent to police for an attempt of murder... seems to me like a heavy impact. Now imagine there were no tires.

Looks like an angry and inconsiderate Sim driver who's just been entered into his first real race, and was still in the game frame of mind - not that I'd ever do that even on a sim!

I really feel for the poor victim. All that money down the drain, through no fault of his own :(

He could have caused serious injury. What a nutcase. And according to the youtube comments, the driver who uploaded the video may not be able to race again due to heavy repair bill :(

There must be a legal claim against this kind of behaviour. Racing incident this was not. Violent behaviour/endangering others on the racetrack is certainly not covered by the waiver of liabilty every driver signs.

Good luck in court against that bastard.

if i the driver in the video, onboard, he moves right fine! i go to the left...punching him in the rear left while turning to right ... he would have been totally out of balance headed to the nearest right wall!

But of course its racing its part of the second and things like that happen, but move like this ... hell no

This car might lost its front, i will make sure the guy who forced into this lose his front teeth either!

Reminds me of a special AI driver I know, won't name him tho :)
BLNt746CEAAMMts.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%