rF2 World Endurance @ Fuji - Friday November 9th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sign me up,kinda curious to see if the track is still bugy.

Edit:Never mind i got a track mismatch or something and now i don't see the server listed.Too tired to deal with this right now.

Damn the race was shaping up nicely and then I got a blackscreen again. My Monitor just turned of. It's a issue with my graphics card, which I thought was solved... Anyway nice race. I was controlling it nicely and saving fuel at the beginning. After the lapping of the 370z I overheated my tyres and Stefan passed me two times on the pit straight and then I was again in front. My tyres started to wear more so I was putting the hammer down to get me a bigger gap and then blackscreen :(
Thx Stefan for the nice racing. On the straights I thought I was driving a 370z with my high downforce setup :D

That was great!! I had loads of fun and learned a lot tonight. :) I was surprised about my pace. I could keep up with Freddy and had the feeling I could make him sweat and everytime when I was on his tail ........I span. :D After some laps he seemed to be pulling away a bit and then he was gone..... :( After that I drove my laps and chatted with Lee.
I span a couple of times but never damaged my car.
After a hour I had 7 liters left and my left front tyre had still 2 red dots left.

Still need to figure out why it became dark so quickly (the transition was beautiful).
The Race started at 2:30pm, the race took 1 hour, the time acceleration was 5x, so it became dark like 4:00pm? Will sort that out, also how the pitbox order should be right. Some guys shared a pit box....

Thanx guys! Hope to see you on track soon! :)

I also learned one lesson today. If you just overheat the tyres a little bit in Fuji with the GTR you are in big trouble. But luckily due to Stefan having issues at the start, I was able to cruise along for a lot of laps, but at the end it would have been down to tyre live I think, that would have been very interesting, because tyre wear comes rearly into play at the moment in rFactor2

I also was easy on the tyres after you left. At the end my left front was almost destroyed. If it would have holded if you hadn't had you pronblem?? Hmmmmm.... I guess a pitstop would have been needed. :)

I wonder how the guys with the 370z did. Lee changed tyres, but he went in for fuel... would his tyres have holded for 2 stints?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%