I realy dont think so ..... DR have no rival in rally simulation racing games, not even the D4 :D For me is the DR still the best rally simulation. Talking abaut simulations not arcades .... i have more than 800 hrs in DR the same in RBR, i try every WRC title but not one of them was close to these two games...... just my opinion, thx for understanding :p

Stages look awesome, but a bit wide, physics I can't say anything about since I haven't tried, and cool to see some weather and different times of the day. I stay skeptical but open-minded, I have nothing against a good arcade rally game. Hope too see a review here on RD later :)

Its Graphics looks way better than Dirt 4 has (Dirt 4 is the Disappointment of the Year Award winner - for Me)

I hope there will release a demo - i dont't wanna pay for another thrash game like D4

I tried it during Rally Finland and was positively surprised. The official WRC 7 booth on the other hand had crappy hardware and tons of noise coming from the seats around you and therefore it was hard to concentrate properly or make some deeper analysis but the game left positive vibes. Braking and cornering felt a little dead but can't say how much of it was because of FFB, physics or the plasticky steering wheel/pedals. At least it was easy to spun the car when coming out of hairpins so there's no another D4 disaster incoming.. :)

If you don't expect hardcore simulation this might be a title that gets you excited. It was good fun to drive and inputs made sense.

After the total disappointment of Dirt 4 the door is wide open for WRC 7 to be a success. They have the official cars, which are fantastic to watch and listen to in real life, and also the chance to recreate the best of the official stages. Content wise they have it made! Just got to convert it into an experience that will keep both the casual player and the more hardcore gamer happy.

I have not played any of the previous WRC games but have the itch for a good rally game, hoping WRC 7 is the one.

the only rally simulation at the moment is the old tracks of rsrbr in assetto corsa and the rally cars in assetto corsa.dirt rally was just ok to me not a sim especially the tarmac physics but i must say i enjoy gravel a lot.wrc series i havent try not even one title for the simple reason that they dont support multiple devises,so my pedal or my dd wheel does not work.neither my triple screen setup.i would be happy to try wrc 7 but i doubt it ll have support of the above.i feel that is a huge gap in the market of a proper rally sim and i hope g rally will fill that gap.

WRC 7 Gameplay - Porsche.jpg

A new WRC 7 gameplay video has been released by Bigben Games, showcasing the slightly unusual Porsche 911 R-GT on stage in the soon to be released rally game.

We all know the WRC series of games represent the officially licenced World Rally Championship on both PC and console, however for the seventh iteration of the series it looks like Kylotonn and Bigben have ramped up the expectation to a level never before seen in a WRC series title.

With the new World Rally Championship regulations making for some of the most spectacular cars in recent years, KT Games and Bigben appear to have pulled out all the stops in a bid to make WRC 7 the biggest and most complete release in the series to date.

Due to feature all the cars and locations of the 2017 WRC season, the game will also have an added bonus of not only the 2016 specification of WRC car but also the Porsche 911 R-GT from the recently created FIA R-GT Cup.

As release day draws ever closer, the developers have released a new gameplay video featuring the 911 roaring round some of the different locations available when WRC hits our shelves this September 15th. The car will be made available as an exclusive pre-order bonus for Xbox One and PS4 players, or for Steam 'Early Adopters' .

Check out the WRC Franchise Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for all the news and discussion regarding this upcoming new game. Check it out and get involved with your fellow community members today!

Interested in the new game? Happy to see the R-GT series get some officially licenced love in WRC7? Like the look of the title based on the gameplay video above? Let us know in the comments section below!

I love rallying, I love porsche.

I have owned 3 of the WRC titles (3, 4 and 6) and have not been overly thrilled by the way they drive. The career is fantastic and emmersive, but the physics really let the game down. Im not sure whether I will buy this one or not. I think I will have to flip a coin to let me decide

• Deleted member 217114

I am a lil bit hyped cause the step up from WRC 5 to WRC 6 was immense, so I expect that the step from WRC 6 to WRC 7 will be even greater ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 38 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%