WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you have extracted the game files you can then edit the Common\Tuning\FACTORIES\TEAMS.CFG file to change names and nationalitys.
[/CITATION]

So you can change all the names of the fictitious drivers to the real drivers;)
wrc.jpg

Can you explain how to do it?What software?If it's easy for a noob like me :DI'll do it.Thx

Last edited:
Better delaying it then releasing an update which introduces new bugs like the missing particles and water splashes in the last update.

I report that to the Devs...lets see is they fix it. If not , they dont care about the comunity feedback at all.

Also the dark cockpits (WRC 9), wrong rims in Hyundai I20 WRC and Yaris WRC (that i and others have reported to them since WRC 8) still not fixed. Its the official game. I think they should take care of this details.

Hi, great mod. But it is always like you can't change your gravel setup to asphalt on free roam training? And to install 'freeroam mod' i must install standard physics mod? Cause i dont use physics, and after install i dont have Wrc Dynamics mods

wrc9 mod progress?
Progressing well though not as fast as I had hoped (work commitments)

After the final game code of the December update is released I hope I will be able to finish up within a few weeks. :thumbsup:

Little example of some of the graphics mods:
Fog, Screen Space Reflections, Lighting, Rain, Road Surfaces, Bloom, HDR, etc

Mods off:
WRC9 2020-11-11 00-42-59.jpg

Mods on:
WRC9 2020-11-11 00-43-04.jpg

C3 Pirelli Edition in the screenshot ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 10 29.4%