WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have the same problem with a G29.I configure the angle of rotation directly in the Logitech software.

I would like to know if it is possible to activate shift lights on my G29.It works on some games like RaceRoom Experience or F1 but with the WRC nothing .......

Its just me or the dust trails produce by the car are mutch smaller and the dust in certain parts of the tracks stops and then starts again....?
Can you confirm this @Sébastien Degraeve and others?

I usually set the particles to "Medium".Compared to before,it's hard for me to see a difference.

Sem Título.jpg

Fantastic job they did with the particles! Even in snow there is nothing! :O_o: :O_o: :O_o:

:O_o: So many issues with the latest update, online issues, particle system issues, sound issues, controller issues and more. Concentrating more on next gen console versions and not on existing customers would be my guess. I hope they fix this asap and not leave it broken until Novembers update.

Maybe they should employ the members of this forum to test drive the game for them and fire the QA testers. :D

QA MANAGER - Sébastien Chipot
QA TESTER - Jessica Covini

Last edited:
:O_o: So many issues with the latest update, online issues, particle system issues, sound issues, controller issues and more. Concentrating more on next gen console versions and not on existing customers would be my guess. I hope they fix this asap and not leave it broken until Novembers update.

Maybe they should employ the members of this forum to test drive the game for them and fire the QA testers. :D

QA MANAGER - Sébastien Chipot
QA TESTER - Jessica Covini

When can we expect the mod for WRC 9? Thanks!

This photo was posted on twitter by an Xbox gamer.

I saw that PS4 gamers also have issues with particles (youtube).

I just fix it! Go to you UserSettings.cfg open with wordpad and in

Engine.Renderer.Particles.SoftParticleRTRatio = 0.5; put 2
Engine.Renderer.Particles.PhysicLOD = 0.5; put 2

1 also works.

Dont forget to save and backup the files.

Hope it helps! ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%