WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
ThanK you too for the windshield dirt option, but can you separate again the bright in option, cause maybe I'm the only one, but I like the bright in, without it's too dark for me in the cockpit cam.

I found an annoying bug and I can't reset it.
Using windowed or fullscreen borderless windowed, if I switch to an app on second monitor, the game window resizes UGH. Before I could click another app and not lose the game
What does the graphics settings mod change????

The 60Hz lock in the mod is using the 3dmigoto d3d11.dll to lock the rendering output to 60hz fullscreen no matter the game settings. I have changed it in v7.0 so it no longer tries to force fullscreen.

In my tests with my 1080Ti anything above 60hz and locked standard v-sync produces very unstable performance and rendering problems. These glitches can easily be seen in Germany Mittelmosel stage when its raining. The screen space reflections glitch badly when rendering the reflection of the walls onto the wet road.

The developers also state in the WRC8.exe that for best physics simulation v-sync should be enabled.
"Enable VSync on PC for best physics simulation experience" im guessing its because PhysX is being used.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • At a friends house