WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I installed WRC 8 Mods 7.0.1 in WRC 8 v.1.3 but how to anable full spin of Wheel in cockpit view ???
Like this !!!

What different WRC8 Mods - Standard Version vs WRC8 Mods - Texture Mod Version ?

Last edited:
Major stutters every few seconds and occasional frame drops below 50 for me :(. Oh well I guess I need a beefier GPU lol. Keep up the amazing work, though :thumbsup:.
Just do as I do.
Don't install any graphic updates.
Realistic physics and free adjustable camera is enough for me.

@AgentHeX 0007 - I've been playing around with the mod for the last couple of days and really enjoying the work you've done, so firstly a massive thank you. I'm curious if it would be possible to edit AI driver ability? I'm getting fairly bored of Tanak dominating every single season. :laugh: I get that Tanak, Ogier and Neuville are the best in the business, but it's a bit much seeing them finish on the podium every single rally. Anything that could provide a little more variety in results would be most welcome. :)

Happy New Year to all :thumbsup:

WRC8 2019-12-30 00-03-08.jpg

WRC8 2019-12-30 00-03-24.jpg

Fireworks Mod :D

Happy New Year with great improvements on the game! :sneaky:

I noticed that when you drive on asphalt there is a continuous spinning sound even when you are not braking or steering to a corner...is that a bug or a modification??

EDIT** FIXED,IT WAS A SETTINGS PROBLEM FROM THE MAIN VERSION...

Last edited:
I've have an issue when selecting reshade. The game doesnt start with it selected, I get white screen and error. When turned off and all other settings on it works fine. I have a RTX2080.

Update: found it. After renaming dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll it works (replace the existing d3d11.dll).

Thanks for the mod. Looking forward to play this game.

Last edited:
very very good, you save the game really....
I know you have said you can't remove the persistent color caused by smoke, but if you find the way, it could be so so awesome.....
It's well optimised now, very good work.

but how edit HUD ?

Last edited:
Hello AgentHex 0007

I didn't see it, but I'm having a problem with the backfire mod.
Indeed when I activate a, b or c I don't see the backfires anymore and don't hear the associated sounds (bang).
When I click on "restore default" I still don't see the backfires.

On my other installation without mod I don't have problems.

EDIT: THIS PROBLEM OCCURS ONLY WHEN "DISABLE SMOKE FLARES" IS ACTIVATED.

Last edited:
Hello AgentHex 0007

I didn't see it, but I'm having a problem with the backfire mod.
Indeed when I activate a, b or c I don't see the backfires anymore and don't hear the associated sounds (bang).
When I click on "restore default" I still don't see the backfires.

On my other installation without mod I don't have problems.

EDIT: THIS PROBLEM OCCURS ONLY WHEN "DISABLE SMOKE FLARES" IS ACTIVATED.

Thanks, I will check for any
errors later.

After many many days and hours of testing I hope to upload v8.0 tonight, so I'm glad you pointed out a potential bug that could make its way into the new version :thumbsup:

It has been a while since last time...
After busy days, I jumped back to WRC 8 and have tried your updated MOD V7.0.

WOUAW ! Driving and attacking is more challenging, I like it ! :thumbsup: (was using V5 Mod)
Thanks a lot AgentHeX 0007, you are always improving the game and taking from your time ;)
I will later upload a new video with your V7 mod
The only bad point is the engine sound. I can only imagine your mod with real sound...
Another point is not being able to play a season with WRC cars.
I don't like this concept, the game is called WRC and we are not able to play with WRC cars. Only quick races.
Devs, if you are reading please make an update if possible ;) ;) ;)
But you did a hell of a job already, and we cannot complain, we can only be thankful

Thanks again man, keep up the good work ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thank you @AgentHeX 0007. The more I've driven it, the more I've loved it. Can't wait to see the enhancements coming with the next version. :)

Great review you put on YouTube, agree with all you said. :thumbsup:

I hope others will use my mod as a base and go even further into modding the cars dynamics.
There are literally 100's of things in the game files the can be modded, under its hood its quite the sim.
I simply made a few adjustments to make the game feel a little nicer.

Last edited:
It has been a while since last time...
After busy days, I jumped back to WRC 8 and have tried your updated MOD V7.0.

WOUAW ! Driving and attacking is more challenging, I like it ! :thumbsup: (was using V5 Mod)
Thanks a lot AgentHeX 0007, you are always improving the game and taking from your time ;)
I will later upload a new video with your V7 mod
The only bad point is the engine sound. I can only imagine your mod with real sound...
Another point is not being able to play a season with WRC cars.
I don't like this concept, the game is called WRC and we are not able to play with WRC cars. Only quick races.
Devs, if you are reading please make an update if possible ;) ;) ;)
But you did a hell of a job already, and we cannot complain, we can only be thankful

Thanks again man, keep up the good work ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks man :thumbsup:

More mods will come, im constantly playing with it seeing what can be done.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 235 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 190 27.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 132 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%