X44 Vida Carbon Racing Formula One Team | Mercedes Replace/MyTeam [Modular]

Skins X44 Vida Carbon Racing Formula One Team | Mercedes Replace/MyTeam [Modular] 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kolarr submitted a new resource:

X44 Vida Carbon Racing Formula One Team | Mercedes Replace/MyTeam [Modular] - Lewis Hamilton's Extreme E Team Joins F1

View attachment 607501
In this fantasy world, Lewis Hamilton brought his Extreme E team X44 into Formula One. Either replacing Mercedes or as an 11th team.View attachment 607513
Important
This mod requires Modular Mods and will not work without it. You can install the base files Here or the base files with the Improved AI mod...

Read more about this resource...

Hello there! I have a request, is there anyway you could add the numbers 82 and 69 on the racing suit? If not, it's fine. I have no idea what it takes to do all that. I have nothing against the number 44, but for the MyTeam, I use the numbers 82 or 69. If not, it's ok. I still love the mod. My favorite of them all! Have a good day friend! Cheers!

Hello there! I have a request, is there anyway you could add the numbers 82 and 69 on the racing suit? If not, it's fine. I have no idea what it takes to do all that. I have nothing against the number 44, but for the MyTeam, I use the numbers 82 or 69. If not, it's ok. I still love the mod. My favorite of them all! Have a good day friend! Cheers!
Yeah np

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%